Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Beth you totally made me LOL just then hahaha now have to get that image outta my head

yes im using different OPK's, such a strong positive, test line is still slightly darker than control line. I do think its lighter than yesterday though as yesterday the test line was so dark it made the control line almost look washed out. I guess it is only the second day of a strong positive so well within normal ranges

Just wish it would hurry up already!

we have bd last 4 days in a row so we gonna take a break today, we need it. Should be lots of swimmers there waiting. And back on again tomorrow

• Now would be the perfect opporunity for a John Wayne gif hahaha 

Hmmm interesting? How bizzare. 

We've been BDing every couple of days. I am just too tired with a teething rascal. 

I couldn't sleep one night and watched videos of sperm meeting the egg. Fascinating! Should maybe get a life? Haha

• Hahahahaha Beth! Me too, spend way too much of my free time on these forums and watching 'deliver me' and 'one born every minute' lol

• kiwi bless you I wouldn't give up with the BDing just yet I no just how you feel tho me and oh have bin so active since he got back from the stag doo Its bin so nice. If a night comes when one of us don't want it then we leave it at that but at the mo we have bin doing it every other some nights more And we seem to be enjoying it like that as it's become far less of a chore. My sex life has bin the best its bin in 4 years. 

Chelsea wow that took a long time for your cycle to come back to normal its so frustrating when you no what you want but it's out of your hands as to when you will get it. Iv bin ttc baby num2 for 16 months. have you took a test? Good luck. 

Beth i woke up feeling tired today and I still haven't got an early night. I don't start work till 10 tomorrow so i will be fine after a good sleep tonight. have u managed to BD tonight?  

I'm gonna carry on bding for the next week just incase. I no I think Iv ovulated or about to ovulate but my app says I'm not due to O till next weekend so will carry on just in case. Xx

• Hey Leo, no not giving up just having a one day breather! Lol

do you have any symptoms that might help you work out whether you have already ovulated or not?

• Thanks Beth and Leo, that's useful to know! Leo, I had a scan a few weeks ago and I have my 12 week scan next Tuesday. Argh! We just got home so about to have a hot choc and watch Netflix. OH has one more day off tomorrow but needs to do some job applications so we might just chill out then go for dinner in the eve.

I think I'm walking like John Wayne today and not for a good reason lol - I've landed myself with cystitis, so irritating. I usually just wait for it to go but I know you should get it sorted if pg so looks like it's a trip to the docs tomorrow.

Let's hope this thread is as lucky as the last one!

• Oh Sugar they are horrible I hope the doctor sorts you out with something quick smart!

• Hi ladies!!!

This is my first month TTC! And right now I'm in my first TWW. I'm addicted to hpt's and forums 😉 (Almost sounds like an intro to alcoholics anon, but instead to be an intro to hpt anon). Anyway, today I am 7dpo, sore breasts (which isn't terribly uncommon, I have that during PMS), and mild cramping. I never cramp before AF, only when she has made her undesirable entrance.  I've had bits of nausea, but with no vomiting. I see people post about "twinges"...does anyone know what that feels like?? Of course I keep getting BFNs, but I just can't stand the wait!!!

hope we all get BFP this month!! FX!!!

• No... I'm in a bit of funk if I'm honest. I'm just so tired. As lo isn't sleeping through again. With his tooth. DH is tired from having a long day the other day. Another long day for him tomorrow. 

I'm just fed up if I'm honest. LO is challenging at the moment. DH is getting on my nerves. But he does have his lovely moments. He took lo out yesterday to give me a breather. I can not stick it when he says... "He's just....."

STICK YOUR JUST UP YOUR ARSE! "Just" like it's so easy?! No it's not "just" when I can't leave a room without him going into a panic OR me having a panic cause lo is climbing somewhere using all sorts to reach whatever?! Cause he is ZERO fear. All ballsy my little man. One minute he's happy the next it's an epic meltdown. Cause god forbid I try to feed my growing son?! Aarrrrggghhhh! Good god. 

And ffs why did DH leave all upstairs lights on? Why haven't you put your breakfast stuff away before leaving for work?! Not like I have to pick up after lo 10 million x a day! Aahhhh! Give me strength! 

Oh 😓 sorry for the rant. Or boring you haha. 

Guna do my workout DVD now to get all the stress out! 

Hope you're all well. 

And welcome Erich I love this thread. Lovely bunch on here. 

• Hey everyone hope your all well!!! Need a bit of advice I've been feel nauseous and eveything so I decided to take a pregnancy test 3 came faint line then I've took one this morning and this is what I've got .... To me it looks like it has some colour in it but it is quite faint ... Some advice would be nice plus I don know when my period is due as its been all over the place recently image

• Hi Chelsb I think I can see an ever so faint line. I'd be feeling quite hopefully if it were my test. Given how faint it is, personally I'd test again in a few days to see if it the line got darker. Good luck to you.

• Hi Chelsea really have my fingers crossed for you try again in a few days are you still 3dpo or do you think you ovulated earlier? X

• Just realised I'm getting names mixed up - chelsb how many dpo are you? X

• I cant stop eating today! On my 5th biscuit 🙈 X

• 5th biscuit... Normal day isn't it?! Haha

• BethL I didn't mention the bag of crisps, cereal bar, choc bar and my lunch 🙈 Trying to be good aswell lol X 

• Hahaha still a normal day 😅

When are due? 

• Not until 23rd so not sure why im so hungry X 

• Hey Beth how are you feeling today? Just blame it all on the hormones hahaha I have found them to be a very convenient excuse since I came off the pill lol

sometimes you just need a rant! It helps

welcome erich! When are you planning to test? Will you wait till your period is due or before?

• Leo where are ya? Any news from you? Lhw how many dpo are you now?

I think I ovulated yesterday. Breasts are sore and my temp has gone up, highest temp this cycle by at least 0.2 and in line with last months post ov temps. OPK now negative. Will have to monitor my temps closer over next couple of days for confirmation

still gonna bd tonight just in case - not making last months mistake again!