Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Well I feel better than this morning haha. Maybe cause lo was in nursery this morning and he goes straight for a nap. 

I'm actually O today! I thought I already had cause I had cramps and some cm! Nope definitely today. There's even more cm and I'm so randy hahaha! 😳 always a big give away. 

• Cool ok so we will be in the tww together as of tomorrow! Let the symptom spotting begin hahaha

I will only be looking for out of the ordinary symptoms - anything that I didn't have last two cycles. Anything I've had before is just post ov symptoms as far as I'm concerned

• Hi all

Sorrh beth I was giggling away at your rant.... Love it. I know just how you where feeling! It's so hard I'm sure men think we are a real life wonder woman!!! I get like that with my otherhalf. its not so bad now my LO is older and  gets on with doing his own little thing but when he was young, teething etc that was very testing you feel like the world is against you don't you. alot of it is to do with the broken sleep. If u sleep well your ready to fight the world. How you feeling now? donyou think you will be BDing tonight? 

Kiwi Im pretty sure iv already ovulated just by how Iv felt the last few days. I was feeling very randy and good about myself i think that's a sign of ovulation. Today I'm feeling like I don't care, dont come near me my legs are closed. Iv had the ewcm last weekend too. I'm sure I'm in the 2ww but like you I'm taking the laid back approach i don't want to be reading forum all the time getting my hopes up anymore.  How's your day bin? 

Chelse iv had a couple of weeks eating really well intill this week 🙈Alls Iv eat is crap, crap and more crap and guess what.... I wanna eat more crap now so peanut butter Ben and jerry's ive cream it is 👍😀 i will be honest I can't see a faint line I can only see the intent line. theT doesn't mean to say I'm right cause I'm not the best judge on them anyway but good luck. xx

• Welcome Erick lovely to have you joining our thread you defo chose the best one 👍 when I conceived my first botn I had no twinge or symptom at all but i think the twinge is described as a sharp pulling pain that last seconds. I hope this is your first month. First 3 months of coming off the pill is your most fertile so fingers crossed this is your month. 7dpo is too early really i would give it more time lovely. Goodluck xxx

sugar are you back home now? U looking forward to your scan? Have u heard anymore from your work place? What's happening? Xxx

• Oh yes! I know 7dpo is too early. Im supposed to get AF Friday, I've had cramps last night and this morning. Just ate some rice and my stomach felt icky - didn't throw up, but salivated and had to spit. (Tmi- sorry). Ive never been on the pill but for 1 year and that was 9 years ago. Hopefully I'm fertile Mertile ☺️

• Hahahahaha I've just re read it. Oh my 😂 it was a rather comical rant haha. It wasn't at that the time. I do feel better 😆 just tired. 

Yes! I can't help but want to pounce on DH. He comes home lunch but he got stuck in traffic so he had to have a quick lunch. Wanted to then but couldn't. It's the smell of him alone that sets me off hahaha! I'm definitely Ovulating. 

That's my favourite Ben and Jerrys! I had Ben and Jerrys earlier. Minter wonderland. Yummy! 

• Haha id say your probs ovulating after going from wanted to give him the what for To wanting to give him a good time 😂 Haha u make sure u get what you wantvtonoghtbthem it will all be ok 👌

Erich wow lets hope your lucky this month. Are you periods as  regular as clock work? Xx

• hi ladies

opks getting darker here too and actually been bding more then usual maybe it takes hubbys mind off his dad I dunno

found a vest I want to buy on amazon when I do finally get pregnant that I will tell hubby the news with just need to get and stay pregnant

date for funeral has arrived and it typically after our holiday ends so having to stay at mother in laws house eek for 3 days argh I'm so going to hate that but will have to cope so we down there for funeral  it on Tuesday 26th

thankfully fertile period ends on Saturday which is the day we go down for holiday so want to fit in some more bding before we go but ive been keeping busy tidying house from top to bottom but I have daughters toys to go through and my bedroom before I'm done and go to charity shop with stuff that's going  as well as pack suitcases and maybe fit in some grass cutting phew !

hope you ladies are taking it easy and having plenty of bd

• Thanks MissKiwi - got some antibiotics and feeling sorry for myself. Antibiotics tend to make me feel sick anyway, but I've had a mild fever all day, prob coz of the infection. Bleurgh!

Welcome Erich! I would describe twinges as what I get around ov - a sudden ache / pain in a specific area, as opposed to a general ache.

Lolling at your rant Beth! Hope your workout DVD made you feel better.

Chels, I can't see it either sorry. I would wait a few days and do another one.

Leo, I know what you mean about feeling good about yourself during ov. Sometimes I'm like, wow my hair is amazing, how nice is my skin, lol! Yep we're home now. OH back in work tomorrow :( We haven't been able to BD in a week coz of my cystitis. I know we don't need to in terms of TTC, but it seems true what they say about being pg making you fancy it more! Hopefully I'll be better by the weekend now I have my drugs.

I ate crap all of last week when we were away (I think I was comfort eating in protest at not being able to have wine like I normally would on hol 😂). Wanted to get straight back into the gym today but I feel too rubbish. Knew I would fancy something "naughty" coz of feeling ill so bought a pack of 23 calorie Tesco Value ice lollies!

• Yes the workout DVD did. Sweated out the rage haha. A good workout always makes me feel better. 

Another big give away is the sore boobs. Paahhh they're sore. 

I'm going to literally take my anger out on him later. His back will take the brunt! 🙊

• Didn't mean to press send.

Hope your anti biotics kick in for you soon. I've never had cystitis. What is it? I've only heard the name. 

Oh eat away! I'm terrible for binging on food. 

Yes as of tomorrow we'll be in the 2ww together. How dpo's is everyone?

• I love food but I only have to sniff it to put on weight so I'm normally really good! I swear I used to spend half my day feeling sick with hunger before but it turns out that's much harder when you're pregnant! 

Haha glad he's going to pay for his crimes lol.

Cystitis is basically a bladder infection. I never had it til I was at uni and haven't had it since so in about 8 years. TMI but I tend to get it if I don't go to the loo straight after BDing and so I normally do go, but I fell asleep for an hour afterwards once when we were camping and I'm convinced that's why I have it now. Couple that with having rubbish campsite showers and I guess it's no surprise!

• Hi everyone hope you are all well and had a nice evening! 

I had a nice night out with BIL and FIL. 

I will 4 dpo tomorrow not really feeling any different yet but I do have very slight pain in left ovary area and hip but the last few months have showed me that I actually quite often have that sort of pain throughout the cycles - something i didn't notice before ttc.

this month I am going to try my best to only test if late - it's been really disheartening previous months getting bfn but I find it so hard waiting too! What is everyone else at same stage as me going to do? X

• Yes, periods are from either 28-30 days. I know when I ovulate, I get cramps and discharge (sorry again- tmi). I was on birth control the year I was married (divorced in 2007). Married again this past October (2015) and we are just now this month trying. We used a condom for birth control, sooo I've nebe expire ended any of this or what it's like to wait. It's fun and exciting. My PMS symptoms are the same as what I've read as pregnancy symptoms. So it's hard for me to decipher if it's PG symptoms. My boobs are already rather big and always hurt before AF. The only thing that happened was cramps last night and this morning. I don't usually cramp until AF has reared her ugly head. So I'm hoping that's a positive sign (pun intended). 

Oh oh and I feel like I have a UTI, sorta. It doesn't burn when I pee, but it's just very sensitive *down there*. I never know how much I usually pee because I always drink water, so I usually go often. 

I just hope this isn't my mind playing tricks on me. Hoping for a BFP - what do you guys think?!?!?

• Leo I may be somewhat laid back now but I don't expect I will be able to stay that way as it goes into the second half of the tww lol wishful thinking I think haha

BETH! The smell thing with hubby - so true! I have that big time. I would literally smell his skin if that wouldn't come off being really odd lol my boobs are really sore too if hubby touches them too hard he's gonna get in trouble lol and if you have never had cystitis be grateful as you DO NOT WANT IT, its awful

Sophiesmummy really glad you've managed to bd that's good! so you have a couple of days to get some more in before you go?

LHW good luck with holding off on the early testing - its really hard sending you extra will power!

Sugar glad you've got the antibiotics - I found they always start to work really quickly and it doesn't take long to feel better

• Erich I also have strong post ovulation symptoms so I'm no good with the whole symptoms thing. Last two cycles I swore I was pregnant I would have bet money on it going off my symptoms so this month I'm ignoring any symptoms I've had before in the last two months - which is basically EVERY symptom LOL

Sorry I can't help you more with that :)

• Yes! It's the neck when we have a cuddle! Haha! 

I agree it's annoying really that all symptoms are the same. 

The sun is finally shining in Cornwall! Think me and little one will go for a walk to the park later. He finally slept through! I duno if it'll stick though. Always gets better once his tooth have actually pireced through the gum. So we'll see if this carries on tonight. 

• back on Slimming World today! Anybody else worry their weight might affect their chances of conceiving? I have about 3stone to lose but it's so hard! 😂 x 

• Morning ladies I posted a photo of my pregnancy test I had taken and people were saying they could see it which is good, I've been having sight cramping and.stuff and my boobs are really really sore but sorry to be gross I went to the toilet this morning and wiped and when I wiped there loads of thick stringy discharge it was a tan colour just wondering if anyone has had that before? Xx

• How many dpo are you chelsb? X