Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

1515253545557»

Replies

• Hope the witch isn't too evil to you over the next couple of days Butterfly, plenty of rest and a hot water bottle (and chocolate! Lol)

im driving myself mad here, just done a regular POAS test, a Boots own brand. And it was a BFN. Have just checked my dates (and the 4 different apps I've downloaded! Lol) and AF is actually due Wednesday, is it still to early to do a FRER? Popping to the supermarket later and tempted to get one, but I know if I do I'll have to do it today, I don't have enough will power to just put it in the drawer and wait! Lol so don't know whether it's worth waiting to get one if today is too early? Help! Lol 

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long, which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 4 which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• If you can wait a bit I would do.... but then what do I know, I was POAS every day!!!! Hahahaha

• I would recommend waiting if you possssssibly can - I know its hard & im equally rubbish but the BFNs are heartbreaking & it could all just be because it's too early.

im going to sit on my hands as long as I can this time round and hope! x

• Me too! Ha! 

• Sat here with a gin.... Heard its good for AF pain. 

• Hi everyone, here's your new continuation thread. Please do head on over. We'll leave this thread open for a while, so lots of you have a chance to see this message, and then we'll lock it later. 

NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD!

• Ok guys we're locking this thread now. You can find the continuation thread here.

See you over there!