Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 6

Replies

• sorry Mrs Simms I didn't see your comment when I uploaded the picture! You have consultant this month hopefully they can help you out we all need 2017 babies x 

• I'm going to take my CB digital test tomorrow morning to confirm but definitely going bd tonight image

• I ovulated early this cycle too cd 8&9 !

Ill have to start testing with opks as soon as AF completely finishes which will be by Thursday/Friday so will test from Saturday(cd6)

Lets hope our next cycle brings some luck!! I'm getting impatient now 😝

• I've not used them this cycle mma may use them next cycle it's nice not stressing about them lol 

• I wouldn't bother tbh Emma then my last 2 cycles I ovulated later at cd 13 then cd8&9 this time so I'm gonna keep using them until things settle back down 😖 My last ERPC has disturbed my natural cycle of ovulating cd12 without fail!! When I fell pg I ovulated cd10 and bd day b4 and day after ovulation day!

Temping stresses me out too and thinking of stopping it all!

Hubby and I have a great sex life any way and have all sorts of cheeky fun and a draw of naughties from Ann Summers and Love Honey😉😉 hehe hubby finds the pressure too much otherwise as do I!

• Yeah I totally agree mma we need to keep it fun and not like a chore hahaha 

• Good luck ladies I'm at gyny 17th yikessss not long cant wait to get this thing out xxx

• My af will have finished Thursday or friday mma same cycle again lol xxx

• Yep Tracy cycle 6!

• Took a CB digital this morning and bfn didn't ovulate early my ovia app says it should start happening Saturday but I will carry on doing the strips until i get my bfp x

Can CB be wrong? Re done opk 5 mins ago? 

• Heres a better picture the first line is clearly darker than the other image

• oops sorry for the amount of pictures I've put up I didn't think I uploaded them right image 

• That's defo positive sometimes you get a surge in the afternoon hold your wee for 2 hours and do a clear blue it should be positive now for sure!! If not use fmu 2mrw and should be positive:)

Get bd anyway those cheapies never let me down! Xxx

• Thanks mma I was confused as the CB ovulaction kit is suppose to pick it up 4 days before it happens? Could it be because I saved the sticks from last cycle And your suppose to buy a new CB digital every cycle? I will use my CB again in the morning. I'm also cd 15 last month I got my peak with CB cd19. I think the cheapies are right as I've twinges in left ovary cervixs are high and soft also had some ew x

• Definitely positve mrs d keep bedding xx

• Thanks Mrs simms this week is going to be very busy image already bd mon + tues i don't think I can remember doing it 3 nights in a row lol image x

• we didn't dtd last night husband had a bad day at work and was tired image 

this morning I decided to test again on 2 diffent batch of cheapies both came up positive so I used the CB digital and I had a smiley face! It wasn't even flashing like it is supposed to! I'm gutted we didn't bd last night. Im going to stick to Internet cheapies for the future! image im going to bd tonight and tomorrow hopefully that will work. 

• I haven't been on in a while as me and OH stopped with TTC. We decided we should get my TSH levels within normal range first then start trying again. Over last couple days I haven't been feeling right at all, been wet down there, getting ridiculously bloated and had terrible wind haha and butterfly sensations