Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 6

1454647484951»

Replies

• I keep thinking that but when I found out with my second I was 2 weeks pregant  and had a bump 

• Mimageme at 3 months when I had my 2nd child that's why I'm worried a Lil has wants this a secret from garnets till xmas day 

• Have still got 10 days before I go away.... AF is due before I go 🙊

My tummy is huge at the moment too, but just because am bloated and (tmi) constipated. Was exactly the same last time too. I know people do shownearly sometimes but I wouldn't have thoug as early as 5dpo x

• I've never showed until 6-8 weeks and mainly through bloating not because of an actual baby bump!!

id be very surprised by 5 dpo

Implantation takes place up until 10-12 dpo

It can be a symptom of pregnancy though bloating but it would be just air from wind!!

Good luck!

• Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you? I've been stalking your thread for quite a while 🙈 so feel like I know you all 👋🏻 Bit about me- I'm 35, recently got married and have 2 children from a previous relationship (ages 8 & 13) my husband and I are trying for our first together. I've been tracking my cycle for a year, using opk's but not so much as a sniff of a bfp!

I'm on cd 13 today, due to ovulate in the next couple of days. Hope you don't mind me joining you all xx

• Hello everyone!

We've just noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Ovulation Test Strips - Part 7 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK. We'll post a link to the new thread as soon as it's live. 

• Hello everyone (and welcome to Pink cupcake) just to let you know, your new continuation thread is right here! We'll lock this thread later on today so you all have a good chance to see this post. 

NEW THREAD HERE! 

• Pink cupcake welcome and of course we don't mind:)

Im cd12 today, nearly positive opk today got to do another shortly!!

I have between 25 & 28 day cycles. Had a D&C in Feb, first bleed in March.Im cycle 6 since MC and being started on Tamoxifen next cycle! Can't wait 😀

Wishing you lots of luck 🍀

• Hi Pink CC, welcome :) looks we're being moved again! X

• Link doesn't work Danielle x

• Whoopsie Butterfly8002, sorry about that. Fixed it now! 

• Another thread!! We love to chat 😂

• Oh my looks likes us ladies love a good gossip here lol, well welcome cupcake im currently on calendar day 10/11 not using opk sticks this time until I have my op, I'm trying for my first with my hubby ive had eight to previous ex but had miscarriage to hubby over two year ago and nothing since.ive had polyps which stop fertility until removed had several removed and now have a very large one which cant be removed whilst awake, I'm looking forward to my op because I fell pregnant after last op to have it removed under anesthetic as they do a proper job whilst asleep.good luck on your journey cupcake were all a friendly bunch here :)) xx

• Will get a reply in before we get moved properly!!!

Welcome pink cupcake :) Everyone is all really lovely on here - I am currently 6dpo and is my second month actively TTC after a miscarriage in July at 10 weeks - May's PG was a surprise (although we weren't being careful) so now its the obsessive POAS to get that magic BFP :)

Hopefully our new thread will bring us all some good luck!!!

x

• Hi all, we're locking this thread now - be sure to head on over to the new one, and wishing you all baby dust.

NEW THREAD HERE!