Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 6

Replies

• Oops.. Didn't mean to do that...

But yeah woke up this morning with butterfly sensations so thought I'd test just to make sure and well... BFP!! I'm not due AF for another few days yet. I just used a waitrose own brand. 

im absalutely terrified of miscarrying again... :-( 

• Hope its OK if I join this thread.... we are TTC after having a MMC.

Congrats Bones... how exciting xxx

This is the first time have used strips... using the CB digi. Used it late on Tuesday and had a blank circle - should have waited for the first one of the day silly me! Tested yesterday morning and went straight to solid smiley face.... stupidly did it again this morning and it went straight back to blank circle but with double line on the strip just not as strong as the test line. Does that mean I ovulated yesterday? I was a bit crampy yesterday... I would have been CD11....

• Congratulations bones!! I would test again when your af is due! Don't get yourself stressed you will be fine xx

• Congratulations bones how exciting 😀 Xxx

• Good luck mrsD xxx

• Welcome butterfly I've had same sort of problems with CB digital if you read last page I was getting positive with the strips and only got my soild smiley face this am! So I should be ovulating tomorrow or Saturday! think you will be ovulating today i would try bd tonight just to try and catch the egg X 

Thanks mma we dtd monday Tuesday going bd tonight and tomorrow hopefully we will have a bfp soon! X

• If it's gone blank again butterfly I'd say your egg had released:) now for the two week wait!!

( did you check for a negative pregnancy test after your miscarriage?)

Just so you know for sure when you test in 2 weeks xxx

• mma so as soon as I get a negative opk that day will be counted as 0 dpo? 

• - you get first positive OPK 

- The following day is classed as ovulation day( as it takes 12-24 hrs to travel)

- Then 1 dpo

x

• When my ovulation test is dark then goes defo fainter the next day you know your surge is over and the above applies! So 2 days after your first positive is 1dpo and counting!

Im cd 4 AF nearly done and spotting feels like forever eh but I'll be fertile by middle of next week again!!:)

• So I got my first postive yesterday (with cheapies) but also first postive this am with CB digital so if I bd tonight there is still a good chance of conceiving? Also I will be 1dpo tomorrow? X

• This stuff is so confusing!! LOL

I didn't get round to getting one - i couldn't bring myself to do it and see the words "not pregnant" as would be too sad... Am guessing as have ovulated that it would be a negative..... b*gger maybe I should have!

2 weeks wait it is then.... eek!

xxx

• is this your first cycle since your m/c? I conceived straight after mine now he's 7years old next month! Looks like we both will be doing 2ww together image good luck butterfly xx

• Thank you! Well it took just over 5 months from mmc  fall pregnant again which isn't too bad I suppose! 

Good luck with the 2ww!! Hopefully more BFPs! X

• yes MrsD85 - this is my first one - I had an emergency ERPC 11 days ago, but had no bleeding afterwards at all and after reading many things about people conceiving straight away we decided to just see - especially as you are allegedly more fertile after a miscarriage... looks like I ovulated yesterday morning and when I compared that with when we found out it looks like my cycle is still the same as it was.... only time will tell though - am being encouraged by everyone's stories.

2ww together it is :) let the obsession and paranoia begin!!! Good luck to you also

xx

• Still a good chance yes and 1dpo for you 2mrw!

Good luck ladies😀

• You will be ok mrsd every other day is enough to get caught so dnt worry if u dtd day befor the positive then tonight and befor the positive u are ok :)) xx

• fingers crossed!!! :) xxx

• Thanks mma Mrs Simm and butterfly I'm having strong twinges in left ovary at the moment husband isn't due back home until 8pm I'm just hoping one of his previous swimmers is up there waiting for my egg hahaha x

• hahaha :) I had pains in my left side on Saturday all day - and they were proper ouchy pains to the point I was saying ouch out loud - not great for the concentration when trying to beat the OH at crazy golf! ;-)

Then we decided to get the strips and as I said Tuesday was negative, yesterday morning was smiley face and I started to get a couple of pains on the right and some dull aches yesterday. Tested this morning and showed the empty circle but the second line was still stronger than the one on Tuesday, have had a few little aches today but nothing like yesterday at all - so hoping that it did all happen yesterday and the bd last night and at the weekend has done the trick. going to be a loooonnngggg 2 weeks!

x