Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cd 22 6-7 dpo part 3

Replies

• how are things with you Emma? 

• Yeah things are good thanks I'm 8 weeks now see the midwife next Wednesday 😊

anything new with you has AF still not come? 

• Aww thats good news.  did you tell anyone yet? 

still no af for me 

• No not told a soul yet waiting till 12 weeks 

• Aww how exciting.  Are you managing to take it easy at work?

• Yeah I am 😊 

• Hey meme u been to the dr yet about your period not showing 

• Hi - no not been to the Doctors, probably going to wait it out until November when I have my next gyne appointment, if it still hasn't come hopefully it will push them to do something.  

• I decided to start taking Angus cactus again today.  

• I have a very light brown tinge to my discharge now and a tiny brown stringy bit my pee washed out when I peed in a pot to test.  

• You think AF is coming 

• Yes I do and hope so. Just need to decide on what supplements to take- Cassanovum or just Angus cactus. 

im taking seven seas pre concept vits aswell.  

• All I took was seven seas trying for a baby and didn't even finish my first packet and got a bfp and that was just folic acid and i found cassanovum didn't do anything for me but everyone is different but I chilled out for the whole month didnt track ovulation or anything just had loads of fun and it worked first month 

• ive been taking seven seas on and off for a while.  Hubby and I both beed a vitamin supplement in our diet though.  Whilst we were away hubby had a vitamin test and was deficient in vitamin b I think and zinc.  after hearing that he's more determined to take his multivitamin and hope it helps

• U ok meme

• Yes, not having a proper period.  It's mostly brown spotting except after sex then I get clots and more red blood but doesnt last.  Still my body getting rid of any blood I would of thought could be a bad thing.  No pain.  

How are you doing Emma? 

• Hopfully yoir body is back to normal 

yeah I'm good had my mw appointment yesterday im 9weeks 😊

• Aww that's brilliant, glad all was well 

• Hi Emma how are you doing? 

i had that very light period /spotting over 5 days or so 

currently on cd15.  im taking Angus cactus and seven seas pre concept vitamins.  I'm starting to feel aches in my left side - hopefully ovulation is coming. 

Hubby has another sperm test tomorrow as Doctors wanted to retest.  

• Yeah I'm good 11 weeks now 

well I hope them tablets work for you meme are you using opk?