Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is high blood preassure an obstacle to become pregnant?

Hi, everybody. I’m 36 years old and I’ve got some essential problems with my blood pressure. Actually, I can’t live a day without taking special drugs to make it lower. Two years ago, my beloved and I got married. We dream about having a baby. The doctors I’ve consulted don’t deny the possibility of me to give a birth to a child. However, they also warn me that there will be certain risk to my and baby’s health if something goes wrong… and suggest to think about surrogacy as a possible method to become pregnant. I don’t know what to think and do. From the one hand, if I am cautious and follow the doctors’ advice, everything might be ok. From the other hand, there are certain risks to take…

Ladies, is there anybody here who has similar problems with getting pregnant or have passed through surrogacy to become a mum. I’m interested in everything: tips, clues, personal stories. I just want to speak with someone to understand what to do further…