Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2

Replies

• Yeah its hard to determine if its symptoms or not. Im really fighting the urge to test. I don't even know which test to go with with it being still three days to af x

• Some people are using First Response.... it can test you 6 days prior to a missed period.

Thats the one that has picked up my one this morning. Apparently the pink dye ones are less likely to give off evaporation lines than the blue ones.... x

• Yeah I've heard alot about blue dye tests.

Id usually wait. But my obsession with cups of tea at the moment is making me second guess

There's a tesco right near us. I might go grab a tesco one if they have no first response x

• Eek! Good luck! X

• Just got back tesco only sell their own brand hpt but its only a small store so thats probably why they only had them ones in. There's a pack of two so might try one now and maybe one with fmu tomorrow or Wednesday x

• So ladies when is everyone testing? I'm due Friday so prob test wed or thurs 

• Im due Thursday. Have two tests here. Think i might try one now then one Tues or wed with fmu

• hehehe fingers crossed. I have officially lost my mind, just did a clear blue and it came up positive! That's 3 positives from 2 different brands! 

keep me away from the test draw someone please! Lol 

• Ah butterfly massive congrats. When are u due AF? 

• Ah lovely. Happy for you x

• It's wasaaaay too early.... there is no way it can be correct. Stupid tests!

I did tests over the weekend and they were negative. (ruling out mmc hormones) now I am doubting whether they were negative. Unless my ov day on the CB was wrong and I ov'd early. 

• Butterfly congratulations!  I am. Old too 31 ttc for no 1. This fertile week is going well.  Bd is fun 🙊💕.  

• Congrats hun! Oh we have new members! Welcome! Yay! I have absolutely nooooooo idea why I feel as if I ate a leprechaun and I'm farting rainbows n flowers..... sorry🙈🙈🙈🙈 I don't know why I feel so overjoyed. I have no reason to b other than AF hasn't shown yet. The constipation is REAL.... omg! I'm so afraid to "push" becuz I'm thinking WHAT IF I actually AM pregnant and I push it right out🙈🙈🙈🙈 is that even possible? My daughter is going on 14... I don't remember this stuff. Cervix is still pretty high... if not higher than yesterday. Praying AF goes on a very long vacation and this isn't just hormones. My once smooth cocoa butter face now looks like a rugged road..... ok maybe not so bad but you ladies get the point lol! Boobs hurt soooo bad. Mild back ache... maybe because I'm gaining weight and look like I swallowed a leprechaun indeed. 

The metallic taste in ur mouth I hear everyone describing, is it like a weird sour taste? Coz no matter how much I brush my tongue  (Heaven knows I almost have no tongue left) I can't get rid of that taste... couldn't eat breakfast coz of the acid reflux and skipped lunch too... not in the mood for food... I was watermelon and mangoes...🙈

• That's should be I want*** watermelons and mangoes lol

• That**🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Loreli that sounds very promising!  Hope it's bfp. 

• Hope so too MedusaS

• Lorelli all them symptoms do sound very positive. Im 11dpo with a lot of v similar symptoms to you. 

I went to tesco for test cos i couldn't wait any longer they only had there own brand pack of two so i bought them and returned home to find out there blue dye tests

There's a shadow of a faint second line but so faint i cant even get a PIC

Like i says i know there known for false positives gonna take the next one with fmu may aswll since its there anyways see if there's any difference. 

Im due af on Thurs and cervix is still v high. 

Fx af stays away for you 

• Hi  how are you all today.  Nothing happening with me. I'm 5dpo and af due 15th. Desperate for baby no.1.  First time ttc ever.  I would have had some signs by now wouldn't I ?  Xx 

• Im not sure. Weirdly i never ever get heartburn or acid reflux and 5dpo i got it and almost every day since then. Also my boobs started hurting and a stuffy blocked nose from 4dpo. Still the same now xx