Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2

Replies

• Misshunt good luck on your testing!

Guys I just read high cervix could mean ovulation. Is it possible to ovulate twice before AF? I'm confused

• Im sure you only ov once per cycle well i always thought that lol

• According to Flo App I'm 13dpo. Ovia says 11dpo. 

• Welcome to the newbies, 

butterfly im 34 so your not only one 😀. Thanks for the link about symptoms will take a look at that. 

Emmat2 I'm already testing 12dpo today. 

Loreli watch out for those leprechauns lol, seriously everything crossed for you.

stuzi you are unlikely to experience many symptoms yet as most ladies don't implant until 6-12 dpo. Hcg starts to rise after implantation.

im 12 dpo today bfn for me this morning, this afternoon seamed to start getting lots of watery cm, never noticed this before but feel very wet sorry tmi. Also boobs have gotten very tender this eve. Emotionally I'm swapping from being optimistic one minute to negative the next. 

Baby dust ladies xxxx

• Caved in and took the other test😂. Still like a shadow line although this next test has a hint of colour. Struggling to get a decent pic. Also read so many bad things about blue dye tests. 

Af due Thurs. Think ill hold out testing til Friday with a frer 

Good luck ladies who are in the tww fx

Also good luck to ladies testing hope to see plenty BFP x

• You're pregnant if you're getting lines I think Misshunt.

Emy0001everything crossed for you too. Is your cervix high or low?

Am I the only one with constipation?

• I had really bad constipation last time too so that is a symptom also!!!

i am going to hold off testing any more until I am further along in my 2ww. Don't want to be setting myself up for a fall! 

I am 6dpo now but my AF isnt due for another 10/11 days..... Going to be the the longest 10 Days ever!!! X

• Hi Ladies

welcome all the newbies! 

I am just coming into my fertile week so plenty of BD this week for me! Fingers crossed it works i've decided to be much more relaxed this month and just go with the flow. 

sorry i've not been on since last week! Ive had a few days off work and since my late period and BFN been having some quality time with hubby!! Was definately needed after feeling so down! 

Hope your ok Lorelli! any news?? how are you feeling?

so happy for the ladies with BFP especially Jackobell who started the group. 

Babydust to all! xx

• Am going to wait a bit longer until i test again - at the moment I am reading too much into the faintest of lines and its far too early and don't want to set myself up for a fall!

Least we are all in this together!!!

MissH are you going to try and get a first response? Someone said that Superdrug own are super sensitive too.

xxx

• Hey ladies. 

Yeah butterfly i think if af doesn't arrive Thursday then ill try frer or super drug test Friday. 

Weirdest thing. My nipples started getting a weird tingly feeling las night. Never that before. 

Its so nice to have ladies to talk to on this were keeping this a secret til we have conceived and til were 12 weeks along.

Had two chemical pregnancies and the feeling of telling family im bleeding after tests is awful

Im starting to feel like they think im obsessed with pregnancy.

Plenty luck and baby dust to all the ladies here. X

• I don't blame you. After our missed miscarriage, we are not telling anyone until the 12 week mark. Felt like a massive failure when had to tell everyone what had happened - well when I say everyone I mean best friends and close family - I am even in 2 minds to keep it from our parents, as our mums got too excited last time and it made me feel even worse when it ended!

x

• Yeah were exactly the same. Gonna try our best to just keep it to us two til we see the baby on the screen. Its hard though isnt it. When you see its positive you just wanna shout it from the rooftops lol x

• definitely!!!!

If you are looking to get the first response tests, they have them on Amazon for cheaper than in the shops.... just an idea if you can't get to any big stores :) i ordered some yesterday and they have already been posted out.

x

• If your from England Asda had the FR for £6 on offer x

• Oh maaaaaaan!!! which I had known that!!! I got 3 x packs of 2 ( so 6 tests) for £20 and free delivery.....

• Hey ladies. How are you all tonight? 

I have very fare skin and nipples are always so so very light. Been noticing the past few nights how the areola has slightly darkened. Not much but visable enough to notice the difference

Got out the bath tonight and found quite a lot of little bumps around my nipples on both boobs. Some of them have a little colour and some are white. Is this normal? 

12dpo today. Dull achy pain in left lower abdomen. 

Fingers crossed this is my month and also yours xx

• 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 guess it was too soon after an mc to try again coz all those symptoms were from that. AF showed up this afternoon. 😭😭😭😭

• Aw no sorry to hear that :-( 

• Sorry :(

at least after this af is done though you can start from scratch xxx

• Sorry loreli. Hugs and kisses.  Next time!