Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2

1474849505153»

Replies

• Thanks Emy. So can your body gear up for ovulation then it not happen but it can then still happen a little later in the month? So confusing!! 

Hi starlight. I am a newbie  here too but these ladies are so lovely xxx 

• Emy... i tested Saturday and sunday morning first wee and strong dark lines. Forgot to check this morning. Been holding wee for hours tonight and just checked.... nothing.  Will try again in the morning just to be sure. 

That detox sounds horrendous....! 

Welcome to starlight. The waiting game is painful am on month 7 of ttc number 2 but will get there. Tge support of these ladies is fantastic, af or bfp will be here in no time! Good luck. 

How is everyone else? Working from home again tomorrow. Looking forward to the peace lol xx 

• Hi eastcoaststarlight welcome  your symptoms sound promising, good luck to you X 

Medusa those tests you have are not so sensitive, it's unclear on the miu but could be 50. Go for the early results ones if you can. 

Louhan, yes I think so, when I had my peak on day 10 last month I called clear blue and they told me to stop testing, I'm glad I didn't listen because I peaked again and confirmed ov with bbt. Did lots of googling as we do lol, and that was the info I found, I guess I will never be 100% sure of what happened 😞. Just cautious it may happen again or ov might come very early. 

Foodiemum that's odd it's showing with fmu as your not meant to do opks with fmu, supposedly LH isnt raised at that point. mine never shows up before smu. What type/brand are you using ? 

• Headache all day after disappointment. I'm between minds. Reading of ppl who got pregnant after the HSG ultrasound and the lemonade cleanse.

• Sorry to hear you have a headache loreli it has been a rough day for you today, the only way is up xx

• Emy. I will try and hold off until af is due.

• Thank you for the nice welcome....the way I see it medusa is , it ain't over til AF is here ! I wouldn't count yourself out yet!! 

• @emy ... Thank you, I hope it's promising!! 

• Hi East (hope u don't mind me shortening ur name🙈) welcome! Your symptoms sound like you will have good news soon. 

Tryingbaby2 you're pretty quiet. Hope you're ok.

I will be fine you guys! Just need to focus on getting my body back to where it's familiar. I really have no clue what's up and my doctor just says to wait until my cycle starts over before I go on any detox. 

• Morning ladies! 

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday 12 hour shift at work got home and pretty much went to bed. ( only 2 more then off for a week woop woop)

Welcome new ladies! You have come to the right place! 

Loreli I'm sorry about your blood results xxx

Omg I could never not eat for 10 days! I was on slimming world earlier this year and lost a stone in a couple on months really easy programme to follow. Never went to meetings or paid just downloaded  a copy of the book online.

Love and hugs to you all x

• I lost 112 pounds.... and that included the 109 I paid!!!! 😂 It did make me more aware of what I am putting in my body though...

i then had bootea shakes and ate low carb and lost a couple more pounds before my holiday so 5 in total over 11 days. My oH lost only 5lbs too. 

Welcome new ladies...

• image I didn't realise you weren't supposed to use fmu... perhaps I have been doing it all wrong!! Well I had no LH surge this morning - though have made it our mission to 'bd' every other day since cd4 anyway. Hopefully we will catch the little bugger on its descent!

Why is it so hard to achieve something you want.... first time it happened after one silly mistake (though wouldn't change I for the world now.)

I have quite a bit of weight to loose, though am a stone lighter now than I was with baby number 1. I am on slimming world as u know I love to cook and eat.... I wouldn't be able to stick to no food!

I am 31 so hoping age is not against me this time!

How is everyone? Butterfly how are those hot dog legs coming along!?! lol. I need a holiday, 2 weeks in Hayling Island at the MIL was not that much fun this year!  Will send you all a pic of my current view this morning while working from home!

Another lazy day by the pool!!! I am 36 so am way ahead of you on the time against me front!!!!

i use second wee on mine as they don't work on FMU. Clear blue you have to use FMU though 

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course! 
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread; we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

• Hi everyone, here is your new continuation thread.

We'll lock this thread later today to give you all a chance to see this post and head over to the new thread which can be found here. 

See you over there! 

• Morning ladies. 

Lol @ Butterfly and the 112 pounds lol

Nice roses Foodiemum, wish I could work from home too. I'm 32 and will b 33 in November n I think maybe I'm to old now for any amount of sticky dust to make anything stick.

Growing weary of waiting for AF to show up so I can begin my detox... CD 43.... sigh

• Hi everyone, we're locking this thread now. Here is your new continuation thread.