Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Im 10dpo today and its official!!! (Top test from yesterday at 9 dpo, bottom 2this morning) im soo happy. 

As I said before this is my 6th cycle after mc. So pls dont give up. I had such a hard time ttc. I was so emotional- I cried my eyes at times was so stressed, but this cycle I was more relaxed I took clomid this cycle and had 3 acupuncture sessions, used conceive plus lubricant and prayed constantly. Its still early days but Im thinking positive and focusing on delivering a healthy and happy baby :) 

Good luck and baby dust xx

• Options

Thx Emy xx

• Options

Congratulations Jen!!! thats amazing! So good to hear your good news - I keep telling myself this is just the first time TTC after the MC so you give me hope :)

xxx

• Options

Congratulations jen. Amazing news xxx

Hey ladies. Af Still hasn't showed her face. I was just thinking I've noticed my nipples have stopped hurting. My boobs are still sore but my nipples feel way less painful.

I guess that means she's coming and im out. 

Fingers crossed for the rest of you lovely ladies xx

• Options

You are not out until you are out!! We are still all super early! 8dpo is still way too soon to test (she says reaching for another pee stick! LOL)

Am trying not to think about it - so hard to though!

x

• Options

Ah Jen I am delighted for you. This was month 6 for us also after the MC but AF arrived this morning but I know it will happen soon.

will this be your first? Has you been trying long before MC? We had been trying for 10 cycles when I had MC, and this is us now going into cycle 7 after so 17 in total. Xx 

• Options

Congrats Jennifer!  Test  look beautiful! 

Is this ov test positive or not quite? image

• Options

Thanks girls. 

EmmaT2- This will be my first. We started ttc in October'15, last month I had cd21blood test which showed low progesterone levels which may had been due to stress/mc, so I was prescribed clomid. I had positive opk cd13+cd14 (clearblue digital) I went for scan on cd15 that showed that egg was released, we bd cd13+14+15 and it worked this time. 

Im praying for u all. Now Im gonna concentrate on delivering a happy and healthy baby. 

Butterfly- I got my faint bfp 8dpo but as u said its not normally early to get bfp  :) 

Medussa- thats not positive yet but u not too far off 

xx

• Options

The congrats were for you jen  but my phone decided to correct me and write Jennifer  :) 

• Options

Oooooh exciting. My first responses are so annoying.... The ones that were showing negative are showing faint positives the next day! Am going to stop torturing myself and try to wait a bit longer before testing again! X

• Options

Exciting!  Good luck misshunt. Xx

• Options

Interesting article a few comments down on this thread. All about how evap lines don't exist... Quite interesting http://www.madeformums.com/forum/pregnancy/confusing-pregnancy-test-result-help/160517.html

• Options

So I caved as went home at lunchtime and the delivery of 6 shiny new FRES were there!!!

so.... POAS.... there is a super faint line that appeared after a few minutes.... I think its slightly pink, but not sure.... tried to take a piccy, but it wouldn't show up as soooo faint. I have a feeling its an indent / shadow but you never know.... it is 9dpo.... yesterday (yes I did one then too with FMU, was negative - completely negative - not even a line a few hours later!)

Wish I hadn't done it to myself - mind is working overtime now!! haha x

• Options

I got a positive dark line on my ov test just now.  Yaaay! image

• Options

AF done! Yay! Soo when do I start doing the ov-stick thingy guys!

Shag shag shag!!! @medusa

I've stocked up on grapefruit, pineapple, cough syrup, alkaline water and TTC Lubricant. 

• Options

OMG loreli you just made me laugh out loud on my train home from work! Lol!!!!!!! Brilliant! 

i started to "shag" as soon as ugly AF was done xx

• Options

loreila you are gas lol

start straight away sure what's the harm. I have another 2 days or so of AF and then I'm at it agmain image

• Options

Ridiculously thin small glowy line, had to bust it open because the reflection on the screen wouldn't let me take a pic! 

• Options

Oh....  I  did Loreli. image  

Buterfly I think  I se something.  Fingers crossed! 

• Options

So much for having my kit ready for this month.... OH gotta travel on the exact date of my predicted ovulation for 2 weeks. He's going to Tortola and then Barbados.... 🙁🙁💔