Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2

Replies

• Oh no loreli, that sucks! Xxx

so this is this morning.... No need to bust it open! imageimage

Still super faint but it's there and darker than yesterday X

• Awwww hopeful that ur definitely bfp

• I am still not 100 percent convinced! Don't think I will be until I miss AF! X

• Question. Had a positive opk yesterday  and I am going on holiday next Sunday on the 21.  Is that going to be to early to test?  I would like to know how to behave?  Wine or water?  :) 

• I had a super faint yesterday at 8dpo.... We are all different... Take some tests with you and play by ear... X

• Hi ladies, 

butterfly your test certainly looks very promising. Hope the line gets nice and strong for you over the next few days.

jen congratulations again lovely BFPs

loreli will this month be the first with opks? 

sorry I haven't been on much girls feeling a little down since AF arrived then had my follow up appointment for my MRI on Thursday and they believe the mass I have is endometriosis.  If I don't conceive by November I will be having surgery 😞. 

• Oh no emy.... If they do operate do they think that will help you to conceive? Why can't everything just be straight forward....? I don't wanna sound like a moaning Minnie but life really is unfair! 

I am hoping my line does get thicker, the test this morning wasn't a FMU as was busting at 4.30am but didn't want to wake the OH, so was 7am As wanted him to know was POAS! 

will possibly see again Tomorrow... So impatient! X

• imageWell I think today is Defo my day! We BD last night late so do you think if we do it again tonighg late will be ok as were out today xx 

• Babywanted that's defo a positive opk, have fun getting busy 😉

Butterfly ly they are giving me 3 cycles to ttc as they don't know at this stage if it might be causing a problem or not. If I don't conceive by november they will do the surgery to reduce the endo and have a good check round at the same time to see if there is any thing else causing problems. Fingers crossed on that line for you xx

• Least you know they are doing something. Maybe now there is a plan of action, you can relax a little and maybe things will happen... X

• Hi Emy, would have been the first time. I haven't opened it yet. He won't be here so I'm not gonna waste them. They sell them pretty eslxpensive here so I normally order from amazon. It's about $40.00 USD for a pack with 20 sticks only. I get them for a lot less on amazon but it takes a week to get here. Can you believe me asking the various pharmacies here for TTC lube is the first time they are all hearing of it too? I've learned sooooooooooo much from our little group. I love u ladies!

I just put 10 boxes of TTC lubes in my cart on amazon.  

I will be ready to give it a try next month for sure. My neighbour brings in citrus fruits from Dominica so I've placed an order for grapefruits.

Yay!

• Where are you Loreli? X

• Wow loreli 10 boxes of ttc lube is a lot lol. What cd are you now and what cd is he going away ? 

butterfly I don't feel very relaxed I feel like the pressure is on to conceive  in next 3 months. Will be another year older in December:-( 

• I know that feeling. I am 36.... I would have been a mum before turning 37 and be celebrating my bday a week before: and a Mother's Day, now that's not the case now :(

my niece has just announced she is 9 weeks pregnant without even knowing and being on the pill.... And is due a month after I would have been. 

i know the comments are going to come from the people that didn't know that we were pregnant first and am gearing myself up for having to deal with the innocent yet insensitive comments about them beating me to it or to hurry up.

x

• Unfortunately we have just got to work with what we got :( it sucks! Lol

• Butterfly I'm in Antigua. Here's a link: http://www.antiguabarbuda.net/gallery.html

Emy when in December is is your birthday? 

I'm on CD5 and he leaves on the 22nd of August (CD 14) until the 3rd of September. Peak ovulation is projected to be CD16

• OH's birthday is December 16th and my daughter is December 1st. BFF is Dec 27th.

• Hi ladies I'm back!! My phone hasn't been letting me post anything and its been so hard reading and not being able to reply. 

Sorry about af showing her nasty face Loreli, sounds like you are all prepared to try again lol Xx. I honestly think the lube helped me get my bfp so I hope it works for you too!

Babywanted have fun trying to make your beautiful baby and good luck!! 

Emy Im sorry about your news☹️ Everything is crossed that you get your bfp by November Xx

Butterfly I really hope that turns into a nice dark bfp for ya!!!

I was so sad to hear about sineadybaby and I wasn't able to reach out😕

To all the other ladies best of luck to you!! Xx

• Hey girls,

loreli im the 5th December and will be 35.

jackobell so nice to hear from you I was wondering how you were getting on. How are you feeling? 

Hang in there butterfly, have u tested again yet ? 

How is everyone else ? Xx

• Hi ladies just popping In to see how everyone is doing. My AF finished today so back to all the ttc lol 

I know how all you ladies feel I turn 34 next month and when we got married last year I thought I would of been a mum at 33 now I thinking if nothing happens the next 3 or 4 months I will more than likely 35. I would love a big family and feel like I am running out of time.