Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Period No Show. Need some advice. I'm so anxious.

Replies

• Oh and a side note. I did a re-do on a test this evening cos that lost one seemed faulty. 

Whilst I was looking at the test, I noticed 2 lines, 1 dark and 1 faint. It stayed there for like a minute but then disappeared. Talk about getting my hopes up! Lol x

• Lets hope so. But if its not meant to be ill be hopeful for next month lol.

Im still excited and stuff as well as thinking im crazy there's Still a little excitement in it all.

Ill let you know how my test goes tomorrow. 

And gosh yeah that is awful. Fingers crossed you're BFP is on its way x

• Yes keep me updated. 

As much as it's making us insane it's equally exciting! 

Tomorrow is another day xxxx

• Morning. Still no AF. 

Cant test because OH hasn't been paid from work. 

How crap was looking forward to testing. Will just have to put it off until he gets paid. 

How are you today any news xx

• oh no! That's rubbish. Go with the flow though haha. 

Yes I do have an update. I called my GP because I was worried, I realised I've an MRI scan on Monday for my back!!! so I rang the docs for advice. 

Hes said there is a chance I could be pregnant and that sometimes a positive doesn't show until 7-10 days after a missed period. Every woman is different so I shouldn't feel disheartened at a negative at this stage. If I get to being 14 days late then they will do a blood test for me so that's good. So it's just a waiting game. 

Ive been told that I've got to ring the MRI department at hospital and inform them that there is a chance I could be pregnant and then see what they say. 

Its exciting but I'm so nervous too!! 

So bear in mind if you're late and you get bfn you're still in with a chance!! 

• Oh wow. Fingers crossed

Yeah im thinking positive. Just keep thinking the longer i have to wait to stronger the positive test will be if i am pregnant. 

Hopefully af stays away and you're blood test reveals a baby😊 xx

• Yeah maybe this is life's way of making you wait abit longer hehe. 

Ive got my fingers crossed for both of us! Haha. Isn't it funny how we're both going through it together? Haha. 

Im hoping AF stays away like she has been doing now.

• My doctor said those tests that claim you can test the day of your missed period cant always do that and some women can be about 12 days late before a positive test x

• Yeah i know. Usually im testing religiously and getting bfn.

The one month im in within a chance with symptoms and all kinds i cant test lol. Typical.

And yeah i hope we've both done it! 

And yeah that's true. My aunty didn't get her first positive test until she was 4 month pregnant lol xx

• Whoa! That's a long time! Haha. Bet that was a shock! 

Yeah, it's bloody typical isn't it. You're now late and can sort of 'officially' test and you can't. Gah! Just keep thinking the longer you wait, the stronger it will be if you get a positive. :) Hang in there you can do this!! Haha. 

Im tempted to test today. Only because my hubby is working late and I don't like testing when he's in. I'd like to be able to surprise him and also cos he knows I've been told a week he'll tell me off for testing too early haha. 

Only because I've noticed some changes today. Like no cramps or bloating and my boobs are HUGE! 

• I know. She knew she was but just couldn't get a positive test lol. Shed seen doctors n all kinds. Bloods showed pregnant but her urine didn't. 

And haha im the same. A cheap test won't hurt you lol. 

And yeah lets hope so. I noticed a change in my boobs today. Woke up early for a wee again and noticed a lot of thicker bumps round my nipples. Hoping af stays away and this is it. 

If you test let me know. Its so exciting but so daunting lol more symptoms are a good sign though 

• Very true. 

So I did a cheeky test. Very clear bfn. 

So guess I'm back to waiting haha. Still no AF though and no cramping or anything so I'm still in with a chance! Haha. 

Right no more testing now until Sunday! I'm done lol xxxx

• Aw fingers crossed for Sunday.. 

So five mins ago i did a frer. 

Im sure its a faint positive the second line definitely has pink in. I've tried my best to get a good pic and its really hard to get one but ill upload a picture anyways and you can tell me if you see it xx

• It's so hard to get a good pic when it's faint isn't it? 

Hmmm its hard to make out but it does look a little pinkish. 

Hang on a day or two and try again. 

Oh dear, what are we like lol

• imagethis PIC may be better 

• The pictures are coming up crap on here 😂 bloody hell x

• Hahahahaha 😂 

Yeah I can't see much on that one but like you said it's just not photogenic haha. 

Did a have a giggle at us though. You've got to laugh haha xxx

• The pictures on my phone are much clearer when i upload it it goes weird haha. 

Ill try again tomorrow with fmu x

• Yeah it was like mine with the line through, it was so strong when I took it but on here it looks rubbish. Not like we need anymore frustration eh? Lol. 

Eeek! Try again tomorrow! It's exciting xxx