Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Period No Show. Need some advice. I'm so anxious.

Replies

• Makes you feel like you're eyes are lying to you haha xx

• Indeed it does. 

Im so confused this morning. Woke up to a bit of cramping, like a dull ache in my hips as though AF is due. Still no sign and this makes me now 4 days late. The only thing I've noticed is I've got this like yellow discharge. Ive never had this before and even when AF is here it's like a browny colour. What the hell does yellow mean? It doesn't smell or anything but it's frickin yellow!? 

What is going on with me? 

So to add to my symptoms...

burning boobs, nausea, dizziness, late period and yellow discharge haha. It's a barrel of laughs with me today 😂 

How are you hun? Fingers crossed you're still late! Xxx

• More and more signs for you and no af. Its looking good. I've never heard of yellow discharge so i don't know lol. 

Yep af still late. Took another first respone this smorning. Not sure what to make of it. Ill see if i can get a photo xx

• imageif you're brightness is right up you should be able to see it. There's a scratch on the test. But right next to that is a glowing gold coloured line. I read if it glows it has colour to it so hopefully this is the start of my bfps xx

• Oh yeah! I do kinda see it. Defo leave it a a day or two before you test and you could be getting your bfp!

Ive read that sometimes yellow discharge is a sign of early pregnancy and some women who go it didn't get their bfp until 10-12 days after missed period. So I shall stay hopeful lol. 

Just sounds gross haha x

• It's not yellow anymore... It's going a brown colour like AF is coming. 

I might be out of the race... :(

• AW no really? Fingers crossed its nothing. 

so because of my very confusing frer this morning i decided to grab a cheapie while shopping. Got two in the pack. Just thought id do one. Tested and a faint faint line appreared. So i forced out another wee lol and did the second and its a bit darker than the first. But still so faint. Ill try upload the PIC but not expecting anything from it. They seem to go crappy when uploaded to here xx

• Oh yeah! I can sort of see the line! Oh fingers crossed for you!

Yeah I think AF is definitely on her way for me. Got cramps and feeling really tired and very dizzy. It's a browny colour when I wipe. Think this is me out of the race. At 4 days late, life is mean lol. 

I honestly thought I had done it this month lol. 

Until I fully get a bleed I'm still not out of it but I've got to start getting my head around it :( 

• Your not out til af has arrived ! X

• Haha thanks. Yeah guess I just have to wait and see what happens. Xxx

• anything new to report misshunt? 

• So I'm out of the race fully. AF officially arrived today. 5 days late! Ridiculous. 

Hope you're having better luck. 

• Still nothing. Temp is between 37-38 and im usually 35 so i hope that's a positive sign. Im trying to hold out testing til at least Wednesday or Thursday when af will be 6/7 days late. 

Ah no🙁 im gutted for you. With all them symptoms as well. Mother nature can be so cruel!!. Hope af isn't to hard on you xx

• Oh fingers crossed for you! 

im really hoping for you!!! 

Its a rough one this month. Can't believe it came 5 days late with all the symptoms I had. Sickness and dizziness. Just goes to show you can never be sure lol. 

And now I've got my MRI scan later too... Boo.

im defo getting an ovulation test for next time though. 

• Hi girls I'm in similar situation second miscarraige about5/6 weeks ago still no AF..my first miscarraige was a missed miscarraige baby was measuring 15weeks I should of been 17 weeks 🙁 That was 2year ago. Was 9weeks gone this time X and miss hunt ur definitely pregnant going by the test pics xx best of luck ladies xx

• imageimagenot sure how these will upload but this is this mornings first response. Still so faint. Now 4 days late im just wondering if i am pregnant why arent my lines dark. there just staying the same. Im very confused lol.

How are you delta? Xx

Also welcome Victoria. Sorry about you're loss. Hopefully you get you're bfp soon x

• I think i see a glow but you're right, they are so faint. Its weird to be late but have faint tests but remember what my doc told me? Sometimes the best result in these situations could be 7-10 days late so you'll be in with a chance then :) keep going. 

Our bodies are weird. 

Im OK, second day out of four. Not doing too bad. I had my MRI scan today too which was a little scary but glad it's over with now :) 

• I was told by my gp that you can get false negatives but never false positives,and they could be faint because it's early xxx fingers crossed xx

• Yeah my doctor said that sometimes if you're late, the best time to test is 7-10 days late as you should have enough hormone to show the test. He said every woman is different and until you've got a clear positive in either a urine test or a blood test to keep trying. He told me that if I got to 14 days late and still no positive then they would do a blood test. 

Every woman is different and I'm sure some women get positives really early but I'm a big believer in waiting until youre late to test like me and misshunt have. Doesn't mean anything different but it just saves on money and stress haha. 

I definately see a type of glow on her tests and I'm genuinely rooting for her, she's been an amazing support to me this month and I've reallt enjoyed speaking to her but you have to keep a cool head. 

My tests I took had glows to them too but my AF came at 5 days late. Not saying that will happen to her necessarily but you have to keep a hopeful yet realistic head too. Until you get your clear BFP you can't run before you can walk and equally while ever AF is at bay you shouldn't throw the towel in. 

:)