Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Period No Show. Need some advice. I'm so anxious.

124»

Replies

• Misshunt. How are you getting on? I'm thinking about you xxx

• Hey chick. AF arrived today. Not too upset i was kinda expecting her from Sunday night. Im so relived the pain isn't too bad and now im back on track. Positive mind will bring a positive outcome. 

How are you? Hows af treating you xxx

• Sorry you got your AF chick :( that sucks!

i am now 15dpo, still getting BFN but since Monday been getting bad AF cramps with nothing. Still got all the other horrible symptoms too! So frustrating just wish AF would show!!! Not due Until Saturday but some months I get it  a day or so earlier, the cramps are usually my 12 hour warning..... Nothing :( 

• So we're both out then? Lol

glad youre doing ok though. You're absolutely right, positivity is a good thing. I put this month down to stress lol. 

My AF is ok, no cramps or anything but it's just going on longer. Usually I'm 4 days but I'm now on the fifth day and it doesn't seem to be letting up haha. Strange.

keep in touch on here misshunt. 

Butterfly8002 I've got my fingers crossed for you. Try to relax, stress won't help :) xxx

• Thanks Delta.... its such a pain isn't it? beginning to wish I hadn't started tracking anything!! LOL

xxx

• I know what you mean. It's a nightmare but I think the best thing to do is to relax. My stress had caused me to be late which then gets you even more anxious haha. 

I know some women like to test early, but me personally I wouldn't start testing until you're actually late, it's just added stress, money and overall heartache. 

I think I'm just going to relax a little more, I don't track anything, the only thing I do track is my periods as I have endometriosis and it's helpful for a lot of things but I'm not tracking anything else for now. 

My fertility consultant had told me to relax, have sex, take folic acid and if I'm not pregnant in 6 months then he will see me and help me. Only then will I probably start tracking more things. 

How you feeling though? Any sign of AF yet? I hope not hehe xxx

• No sign of AF, nothing, still the weird cramps.... after i wrote the post above, TMI alert, I went to the loo after my shower and my knickers were soaked like I had weed myself! am getting really wet watery discharge. Cervix is super high to the point i can barely touch it and really soft. 

My cycles are anything from 24-28 - the cycle I had last time before my MC was 24days... so i could be late, I could be early... I always expect it around CD28 and sometimes I am few days early - hence why I wasn't surprised about the cramps on Monday.... In June when I found out I had cramps on the day I thought I was due and got nothing.... don't remember the watery discharge stuff though!

x

• Your symptoms sound like a good sign. Keep us posted if you can! Fingers crossed for you xxx

• Thanks. Am trying not to think about it now.... longest 2 days ever!!! 

• Ahh im rooting for you butterfly! Xx

And course delta. You kept me sane on here. Be lost with you lol. 

Pains have been very different this month. Normally just lower pains but they've been right around my tummy this time. Only two days left though so just baring with it 😊 xxx

• Okay ladies i need some help! 

Im normally really regular. Never late on my period mostly a few days early.. so i should have came on around about 9th august.. first thing i done was take a pregnancy test (clear blue digital) on the 13th which said i was pregnant.. on the 16th i decided to get one to tell me how many weeks i was which told me i was not pregnant. So confused! I took another one again this morning which also said i wasnt but still havent camr on my period.. also, ive been really tired recently and feel really sick. Dont get me wrong i have been having period type pains for a week now but no sign.. should i go the doctor??

• Clear blue digital are useless for most women early on. Some women have lower levels of hcg so CBD don't pickup straight away. 

You're not gonna get a positive if it hasn't decteced the hormone so don't freak out to much. 

There's a number of reasons to why other tests hasn't picked it up including the strength of you're urine and stiff. Although its the most natural thing in the world pregnancy is so not straight forward at all. 

Try a first response early test or a superdrugs own. There fabulous for picking up early pregnancy although first response do give off bad indent lines sometimes so id go with superdrugs own if i were you. You can buy two for 7.99 i think. 

Good luck and keep us posted. Also welcome ladies are amazing here we will keep you sane xx

• I had a positive on the one with the weeks when i was  4 days late.... Some ladies are waiting until a few weeks gone to use them. They aren't v sensitive x

• And you kept me sane! Lol

Debedwards09 I can only echo what misshunt has said really. Try one of those tests. How late are you now? 

If you get to 14 days late and still no postive test then I would go to the doctors. 

Until then, wait it out. I know it's hard but like I've been told before by both my doctor and consultant, some women don't produce enough hormone in their bodies to produce a positive result until 7-10 days late. Usually nearly 2 weeks late warrants a blood test. If you're not pregnant, your period will come. But if you are pregnant (fingers crossed you are) then waiting until 2 weeks late won't hurt you or little baby. Some women don't know their pregnant until they're a month late! Haha. My mum didn't take a pregnancy test until she was over a month late!! 

I think sometimes we are all guilty of over testing and I put that down to excitement but really when it comes down to it you've just got to relax and see what happens :) What will be will be. I think me and misshunt took that approach this time because we realised we were driving ourselves insane haha. 

Xxx

• I have decided to also just chill and see what will be. Frustrating though when you are always SO regular and all of a sudden no sign of of the witch and no sign of the magic little lines...

thats the worse bit for me really. Feeling completely out of control... I knew my body so well.... And now a big fat question mark!!! 

X

• Time to stop panicking and chill.... Witch is here bang on 28 days :)

relieved that my cycle seems to be the same as    it was pre-MC. Time for a full month of peeing on an OPK! 

CD1 

baby dust X 

• Aw bless you. I know what you mean, it's so frustrating. 

Right come on ladies, this month is another chance! :)

• How are you ladies doing? 

Im doing ok, been having a rough few weeks. Ive had a family loss so we've been grieving and haven't given much thought to trying for a baby. I did at the start of the month but then we suffered the loss the day I was ovulating... Didn't even realise until after the event. So although we've been trying up to that point, I think I missed the key point so I'm not hopeful this month. 

Totally understandable though, I mean even if I'd have known I wouldn't have been up to anything and equally sometimes there are more important things going on. 

I just wanted to check in with everyone and see how you ladies are doing :) xxx