Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation Bleeding?

Hey everyone, I'm new to this. I'm slightly confused so just wanted some other opinions. So myself and my partner have been trying for a baby. We are coming up on 4 months now, which I know isn't long but we are both young and all members of our family have got pregnant within a month of trying, but no luck for us so far. 

we have been using the CB home ovulation kit and I got a positive on July 28th. My period isn't due until the 25th of this month but since the night before last I have had some bleeding. It started off to just be a very very light pink and then went to a brownish colour with some bright red and now back to Brown. I usually get the worst periods with clotting and very dark red in colour, which I haven't got at all this time and it's over 10 days before I'm due. (So sorry about all the detail) I also am usually in bed for at least 24 hours with the pain and I've only felt a little twinge this morning and nothing else. 

Could this be implantation bleeding or is it just my period coming very early? I'm just so scared to get my hopes up 😔