Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 4

Replies

• beth i with I could have a pj day I have work tomorrow allday 8-8 😫 The wind makes me want to stay in. Hope you enjoy your day at home I'm very jel xxx

• Aww kiwi I know it's lovely to have Beth to go through it with me we are so close together!! Yes you may be right Im defo not 8 weeks. However it's still an April baby which is a nice month. hope your 2ww isn't too long for you xxx

• It was too long at 1dpo already hahahahahahaha

• Hi MissKiwi, that all made perfect sense, thank you! Has given me a little more hope 

it was a clear blue one with the blue dye which, and I only thought about this afterwards, am I right in saying a lot of people believe isn't as good as pink dye? 

as for o date, I'm really not sure on the exact date. First month of ttc, using OPK's and apps (although have put in th last 6 months of da into the apps). Am using 4 different apps which gave o as either tuesday or Wednesday last week, but had no 'true' positives on the OPKs all week, and had (what I believe to have been) ovulation pain on the Friday! So i guess I could be anywhere between 11 to 8 dpo. I hadn't thought of it that way round, but now you've said it I guess it is defo too early to be testing if I did o towards the end of the week! 

Thank you again for all the info 😊 X

• You are welcome and yes still early for you so fingers crossed!! And yes blue dye tests suck for testing before af is due so id highly recommend finding some pink dye ones, good luck!

• I have some cheapy pink dye stick ones ... I just need to now find some will power and save them til next week! Lol 

• Misskiwi I really have my fingers crossed for you. I'd love that the 3 of us would be in it together again. I can't stick the wording they use on pregnancy tests! I looked into not long ago actually. I duno how companies get away with it! There must be a loop hole. 

You're not out till AF shows up! 😁 I got a BFN before I got my BFP now 7 weeks along. Don't lose hope (till the witch shows up) 

It was really nice I had the same MW as I had with little man. She saw pictures of him, kept saying how lovely he was. I was beaming with pride haha! He is rather gorgeous. Not biased at all 😜 

I 100% NEED to know the sex! I'm too impatient. If they can see they need to tell me hahaha! Will keep the sex a suprise from everyone else this time though 😊 

Jimmer day is just another word for pjama day. Not had a jimmer day in ages. Nice lazy day. (I'll end up cleaning though) 

It's just so grim. Really windy and just raining and raining. I do love autumn though my favourite season. 

• Morning ladies. 6 days until AF is due & finding it hard to not think about it ALL the time! 

Keep trying to think how I felt at this point last month before the witch came a knocking & trying to work out if I feel any different! x

• Ahhhh wishing, it will drive you nuts!!! i am not looking forward to my 2ww if you get what a I mean!!! 

Looks like my AF is going to be the lightest ever. Only been when I wipe and barely filled a tampon. Tmi. Cramps were horrid though! 

• Morning all how is everyone? 

iv started my 12 hour shift... Only 11 Hours left!! 

Betb im the same Im defo finding out this time.. We have a suprise with my first but not this time. Hope you feeling ok? I'm still so tired. 

Kiwi 7dpo now only another few days intill you can start testing!!! 

Hi wishing30 bless you the 2ww isn't great although i was one of the only one that enjoyed it!! i think you just need to sit back and relax and not worry about how your feeling and carry on as thought its not your month (even though i know we all find that hard) but try and forget about it that way you won't feel so rubbish about the whole ttc if that makes sense!! (it will happen) i spend a whole 15months of stressing about it, it was only the last 2 months when I chilled out and started going out having a good time drinking when bang it happened!! it was a long time coming but I put that down to stressing about it all the time. I think if you can put it to the back of your head then you will deal with it amazingly 👍😘 

baby dust to you all xxx

• Hey Leo I am good thanks i think tomorrow should be last day of af fingers crossed then it will be a more exciting time of cycle. 

Good luck misskiwi in this tww

and Beth and Leo I hope both pregnancies are going well and symptoms settle soon xx

• Thanks Beth I really really hope so! Im so glad you explained what jimmers day was because you had me stumped haha I love those days!! So, do you want another little boy or a little princess??

wishing 30 i'm doing the same its awful isnt it! Nothing out of the ordinary for me yet but its too early for there to be anything different really anyway

Butterfly have you got your opk stocks ready for this cycle? 

Leo unfortunately Im still 6dpo haha, its 8pm at night here not into the next day yet! Do you hope for a boy or girl? You poor thing so tired and a 12 hr shift!! Im feeling for you!

Lhw thank you so much hun and the same to you for a strong ov and very timely bding, may it be fruitful! 😉

• Leo, Butterfly & LHW - thanks ladies. I don't feel like I've stressed about it as much this time as I did last month, have just tried BDing a lot rather than on specific days, less clinical that way. It is hard not to think about it though isn't it! 

Nothing unusual for me yet either, I know on this day last month before AF my boobs hurt, and so far they don't. But I'm sure I'm just over anylising! x

• Morning ladies. good luck everyone on the 2ww!

oh yes miss kiwi, my internet shipment of opk stocks arrived on Friday and I also got a CB digi to confirm a positive when needed! Have decided to POAS from cd1 so I can see how they change in a full cycle. Am keeping a diary too so that i can write it all down and hopefully help me stress less. Can also refer back to it if i end up in this for the long haul!!! 

Am also going to try and relax.... My next AF is due the day I go on holiday. So will either be a nice dry holiday or drowning sorrows at the all inclusive 😂

• ok sorry kiwi I can't keep up with the time difference almost 7dpo 😜 how are you feeling? Are you symptom spotting or chillin? of don't I could really do with being at home today... It's a Sunday for God sake who invented working at weekends lol!!! To be honest o really don't mind what I have I am just so greatful for being where I am now... Pregnant 💗💙 I have my boys name in place but don't have a girls name but will see I will defo find out of its a boy or a girl Though.

Lhw get AF out the way and start again you have got the exciting bit to come.. Hope you have had an easy AF this month.

Whats everyone up2 today xxx 

• I do love a good jimmer day. Just missing the hot brews. Can't stomach tea or coffee at the moment. Oh I'd love another boy. I love boys. Though I would be happy either way. I had a look on the chinese gender preditor chart it said boy for first time round and this time round it says girl. Be interesting to see what happens. 

How many months has everyone been ttc? 

Leo I think I was pretty relaxed both times round and convinced that's why I fell pregnant so soon both times. 

How are you lhw15? 

• Morning everyone! 

Today is my last weekend at work yay then 3 more shifts next week and I'm done with this place! I've also decided that I'm going to treat myself and get my nails done next Saturday! 

Hope you're all well, I've been trying since June this year beth I'm not in any rush for it to happen though but it would be nice if this is my cycle 😃 I'm on cd43 today and trying my best not to think about it, So far it seems to be working, I just love reading everyones progress on here it's great 😃

• Hi Sarah wow bless you are you looking forward to finishing? What is it you do? Have you got another job lined up? Treating yourself to having your nails done sounds like a good plan 👍Don't blame you. Hope you have a good day lovely.

beth i was trying 17months my last period was at the end of june I'm still trying to work out when I conceived!! I'm thinking I could be 5 weeks. I hear someone got taken up in the sea in newquey recently due to the bad weather you having right??? Hope it calms down for my holiday 😱 I'm really counting down the hours today I can't wait for 8pm to come. Xx

• We've been try since January but didn't get my first AF until March, seems like a long time already but I know in terms of a lot of people's journeys it isn't. 

Had a chemical pregnancy in June & I think that ramped it all up as we thought it was happening & got super excited. 

Would love for this month to be the one x

• I came off my injection in March 2015. We weren't trying, but if it happened it happened. Had spinal surgery in March, started new job in April and then got PG in May. Miscarried at 10 weeks in July. Now this is cycle 2 actively TTC. Cd2 for me. 

I saw on the news about the weather in Newquay... We are going there next Friday for the bank holiday. Stocking up on Rattler cider and booked into RicK Steins.... Such good food!

Looks like my AF is not an AF.... Only when I wipe... Weird! Hoping this isn't the calm before the storm