Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 4

Replies

• I had the same with my last AF butterfly, and the whole thing only lasted 48 hours. No idea what that was about x

• How bizarre! Result though. Hate being on. My cramps yesterday were horrific. First AF without being  on the meds for my back so is prob the normal!!

Countdown to ov day. Did you have the same length cycle and ovulation after your weird AF? Should I be super careful with tracking in case it's early?

• Not sure yet my lovely - all has seemed normal since the weird AF & like I say been BDing most days if not every other at the least.

neft AF due Saturday so will see what happens with that one - If it's the same again il probably head to see a nurse x

• Fingers crossed for you. Last time I had a light period. 2-3 days only though, not 1 day!!!! I got my bfp the following month. Will see what cd2 brings... Hope your AF doesn't come x

• Thank you - me too! So much!! 

Wishing you lots of luck too - in it together! x

• Butterfly padstow is my fave place ever absolutely love it ther.. I take it thats where it going for you meal when you go rick stines? I'm going on the 5th sept.. Hoping the weather has calmed down by then.

did you have much blood yesterday? Xx

• Yeah we are! Going for lunch next Sunday :) do an amazing Pinot Grigio in there! There is also a rick stein place at Fistral Beach in Newquay which does the best bacon bap I have ever had for brekkie! Lol 

• Not much blood at all... Didn't even fill a tampon. Was a mix of, tmi alert, red, brown and clear slime. Horrific cramps though. Today just dark brown. Not in undies though, just when wipe. Weird. Never that light but hey ho. I will take it. 

OPK line still dark though but not a full positive. Temp same as 3 days before AF. 

• Butterfly give it a few days and then do a HPT cause that's what's happened to me!! I had red blood 2 days before AF was due and brown blood day after took test but they where bfn Then just left it as you know cause u was all pestering me to do a test lol!! Anyway I did get a positive opk on weds but didn't think I could of bin ovulation so went and got a test and I got my BFP 😀

• I did a test today and was negative. 

These are the pics from yesterday and today... Is that what you had? 

• It's the wind. It right picks up down here. I think a family got taken in but the Dad passed away? I think that's what I heard. The weather still isn't great. 

Everyone goes on about Rattler cider. Never had myself. Don't like the sound of getting smashed very quickly. 

Why are there Rick Stein restaurants everywhere round here? 

Leo it's just as well we did 😜 

• Ahhhhhh I only have a couple.... It's lovely. We can't get it here so always stock up. When the sun is out, nice cold glass of Rattler and ice. :) 

• Hi ladies

im sorry I've been so quiet, I have been feeling pretty dreadful... Morning sickness is no fun but reminds of my little miracle and couldn't be more grateful. Now 10weeks pregnant. 

I just HAD to comment and say massive  congratulations To Leo!!! I'm thrilled for you, such wonderful news xxx

• Hi bec nice to hear from you! Hoping you feel better very soon! You must be having your first scan soon good luck! 

how is everyone? 

Af af pretty mic gone so I will start using opks in the next few days xx

• Hi all, sorry been quiet, got af last Monday so was down about that and then tonight found out the brother in laws girlfriend is pregnant and they've only been going out 3 months and we've been trying for a year now so had a little cry and ready to start trying again this month, not going to use any ovulation tests just going to try and bd every few days and relax about it as been getting myself worked up that it's not happened yet X 

• Hi ladies, sorry I've been away - just not been online as much in the last week or so. How are you feeling Leo and Beth, and where are the rest of you ladies in your cycles? Nice to hear from you again too Bec! How are you feeling? What's happening with you Misskiwi? I haven't had a chance to read back yet.

Well TMI alert - I have had the worst constipation for the past 2 days, to the point where it's actually giving me period-style cramps. I felt really paranoid at first but it seems cramps are quite normal at this stage anyway coz of the ligaments stretching. But feeling pretty good other than that! My headaches and nausea have been at bay but I'm not sure whether gas is worse or better!

Beth, I'm 5ft2 as well and quite petite (but not as petite as I was a few years back). So wasn't sure what to expect but I'm not showing that much yet - I'm 17 weeks now and just getting to the stage where you might think I'm pg rather than just eating a bit too much lol.

I also just bought my first lot of maternity stuff! Apparently going on a summer holiday while pg is a great excuse for a whole new wardrobe so I have been shopping like crazy over the past few days. Most things I just got a size up but I did get a maternity swimsuit and some maternity shorts. Exciting!

• Sorry to hear that Chelsea. It's not fun hearing things like that :( same has happened to me with my niece. Just keep your head down and focus on you.... I have been on a major avoidance mission to protect my own feelings for a bit. Not their fault but it's still a horrid feeling. I feel guilty for not being excited about a new niece or nephew but you can't help how you feel right? Just take it day by day. Xxx

• Hi Bec so lovely to hear from you!! 10weeks wow that's gone quick!! Aww thank you we are so so happy. I'm with you with the morning sickness.. I haven't bin sick but the feelings I'm getting is awful.. I had it like this when I was pg with LO I'm sticking to eating little dinners and snacking often strangle it's helping!! When is your first appointment? 

Lhw good to know AF is done and hopfully for a long time!! I'm all good Iv had a long day at work but home chillin on my sofa now. How's your day bin.

Chelsea I'm sorry your feeling so rubbish bless you your time will come. I know just how hard it is though. It's a rocky road but when the time come atleast you know you will be 100% ready right😘Xx

• Hi sugar lovely to know you haven't left us how you bin... On my god i remember when I was preg with my little boy I use to get the most vile bowl cramps and would end up being stuck on the loo for ages (sorry) it's good to hear you are feeling good about it all now though. 

I'm struggling with the sickness feeling and also the chronic heartburn Im already taking gaviscon 2-3 time a day and today hubby went and got me some peppermint tea. I still have to tell myself I'm pregnant lol!!

when do you go away! Are you looking forward to it? I can't wait for our holiday next month. 

• The morning sickness is horrible- or not sickness just nausea I got the the point I wish I could be sick but just can't. Tiredness is also very draining! 

Ive seen the midwife two weeks ago and had bloods etc done, my scan is 2 weeks on Friday- it can't come quick enough. Feeling so bloated and clothes getting tight, can't wait to tell everyone!  Xx