Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 4

Replies

• Can I ask what app it is you all use? I think I need to get involved!! I don't have any apps x

• I use Ovia - its OK - it kinda drives you mad though - quite good for logging temps and CM and it predicts when it thinks your are most fertile too which is handy :)

• So confused, brown discharge is a sign of pregnancy but cant find anything about getting it after your period, currently 8cd but have never had brown discharge, going to do a test when I get home from work and see X 

• Yeah do that, least your mind will be at rest. I always get a day or so of it at the end of AF as its old blood, but not for that long. fingers crossed for a BFP for you :) let us know! 

• Butterfly, it must be hard if you would have been ahead - you're right, I think people just don't think sometimes! Hopefully you'll conceive again soon, and the rest of you ladies too!

Leo, not much happened at my first appt - she just weighed me, took a urine sample, took some basic details and chatted through my haemophilia issue. She didn't even take blood as I was going to the hospital for my first scan the following day so she said they could do it then. Have my second one in a few days' time! Sucks that you're feeling worse this time round but I think it's easy to view it as a good sign. My sickness took a while to get started so I felt really paranoid until I had my first scan at 9 weeks! My nan is a twin and I was supposed to be a twin too, so part of me was expecting twins but not his time I guess...

Misskiwi, yup Asos is where I got my 2 maternity pieces from (and most of my other stuff actually). Off to do a spot of "real life" shopping today though so hoping I come back with my holiday list complete! I guess I'll have to do it all again with autumn / winter clothes when we get back 😂. Good luck on your next test!

Wishing, I just made sure I went to the loo as soon as I woke up so I couldn't even think about testing. I also started buying the non-early kind where you can only test when AF is due. It didn't make any difference with me as I was newly off the pill so didn't know when it was due anyway, but it might if your cycles are regular!

• Heartburn is a killer! I suffer from heartburn anyway and usually on Omeprazole. So pregnancy has made things worse for me. Made me vomit a few times with lo 😷 

I liked H&M maternity clothes Sugarandspice. 

I know what you mean misskiwi we all do hope for a healthy baby but just sometimes we do really hope for a boy or girl. I'd like (not that I have a choice!) 2 boys then a girl. So the girl can have her body guards ahaha! I do prefer boys though. I was the eldest with 2 younger brothers. All my key children were boys. And I duno if I could handle a little princess trying to take over my throne?! 😂

Struggling to keep up again. You lot are a right bunch of chatter boxes haha

• FRES were on offer in ASDA yesterday - two for £6!!! nearly bought them, but I refrained!! ha-ha! no point yet anyway!!! Am going to try and not test until AF is due this time round! yeah we will see how that goes!! have 5 x cheapy internet sticks, so hopefully that will keep the addiction in check!! LOL

• That's a good idea sugarandspice - I think the only thing that stopped me this morning is cos I'd already been to the bathroom! 

Mind you I have tested randomly in an afternoon before - and then after the BFN thought "why on earth did I do that?!" 

this time last month my boobs hurt because AF was coming, nothing yet this month x

• Well got a bfn looks like I'm going to have to just wait for the brown discharge to disappear and then start the bd again, hopefully it will happen this month X 

• Least there are still a few of us all starting out again! I am CD3 so only a few days behind you all... Let the temping, POAS and Bding begin! Why does everything to do with TTC revolve around peeing on a stick!!!?! no wonder we are all POAS addicts, if its not the OPKs its a flaming HPT!!!! 

• Hey ladies, 8dpo here, tested this morning with fmu although it didn't look like fmu grrr! Thought  I might have seen a vvfl but I think I just had line eye because I cant see it anymore lol will test again tomorrow morning

• Ooooooh hope so misskiwi.... Would be amazing :) 

• Eeepp misskiwi - exciting!!! Fx for you. 

I think I will test in the morning - can't wait any longer 🙈

• Fingers crossed ladies :) hope you get your magic lines xxx

• BFN for me this morning, knew i shouldnt be testing - tested anyway & now feel really sad! I really should know better 😔

• Oh no :( it's still super early though... 

• thanKs Butterfly, yes you're right. More annoyed at myself I think.

still not feeling anything at all - usually have sore boobs by now for AF but at the same time don't have any PG symptoms either x

• Some women are like that though. No symptoms etc.

my opk sticks are getting darker already. It's only CD4 not sure if that's normal? 

• Hi there, I hope I am free to join in :). I have just decided to register after reading from the first part. It's officially going to be my first really ttc. I normally have a 26 day cycle , period started 19th so I'm on cd5. Will probably ovulate around cd 12/13 so will keep track. Congrats to those with their bfps and good luck to those on their 2ww. 

• Hi Mummyboo,

i am on CD4 so we can be cycle buddies!!! Everyone here is really nice, I am on cycle 2 after a miscarriage 4 weeks ago so all new to everything too. last month I think I OVd around cd12/13 but not really sure. My longest cycle is 28 days and shortest is 24 days! every month is pot luck! Hahaha x