Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 4

Replies

• The body is a weird thing - Hopefully they will give you tests to sort it all out and put your mind at rest. Its a horrible feeling when you are waiting for the doctors to put your mind at rest.

• Ho ladies how is everyone... 

Butterful I haven't caught up with all the post!! What's going on your end did AF come back and have you tested again? 

Welcome Mummyboo how are you? How long you bin trying ttc and is this your first? 

Fuzzy im glad you feel at ease about waiting to conceive.. It can take time Iv sprnt mand of days being stressed and wondering if it's ever going to happen but trust me your time will come try and relay soon as I started to chill was when it happened. 

claz I got heartburn really bad with my first it was horrid I don't no how I got through it im already on gaviscon for it. How you doing anyway? How's your Pregancy going? 

i know I'm in early days of pregnancy but im feeling really emotional and over analysing everything Im sure it's all down to my emotions. 

Beth, sugar how are you 2?

kiwi have you tested again? 

• Hey Leo, yep, BFN. Meh. My chart looks awful too, don't have a good feeling.

• Hi Leo,

AF lasted 24 hours, didn't fill a tampon and cleared off again! Used IC HPT and bfn... OPKs. Are showing stronger pos lines And only on CD4:

all very weird behaviours!

• Hi Leo

I am fine thank you, this is my first ttc and this is my first baby, hope this cycle works out :). I am on cd 5 just now. Decided to try an opk this afternoon and this is it, my first time lol

• imageI'm guessing it's negative lol 

• Mine looked like that this evening... Best to use first morning urine :) 

• Mummy yes that is negative. Butterfly you are not supposed to use fmu with ovulation tests unless its the clear blue digital dual hormone ones. With regular dip opks you are advised to use afternoon urine.

• It's only 5 in the pack I bought so I'll be testing say Thursday morning. Don't want to exhaust them till weekend lol

• Ahhhhhhhhhh OK.... I didn't know that!!!! Am such a rookie! 

was going to start on the CB digi from Friday anyway as we are away and they are easier to interpret :) 

thanks for the advice :)

• Well after my BFN this morning iv been to the supermarket & bought another 2 pack of cheapies - I still feel absolutely nothing! 

been to an exercise class tonight - got some aggression out & took my mind off it all x

• Although i have been testing at lunchtime too and getting the same result as FMU :) 

• Leo I cried at an eminem song the other day. 

I cried at Harry Potter tonight.

I threw a cooking spoon in a rage yesterday got rice everywhere. 

The other night I was hysterically laughing at everything.

I can't keep up!!! You're not alone. 

Misskiwi you are not out till af shows up! I got a bfn before my bfp 😊 I thought I was out too... Here I am nearly 8 weeks later. Don't lose hope yet! I really have my fingers crossed for you. 

• eek!!! Are they sensitive ones? Cos if not, the don't waste them if before AF! If testing before AF they need to be the sensitive ones. Think 10/15 Miu where as normal ones like clear blue are 25 miu 

• hi ladies

not posted in a while and then couldn't find site as no notifications to email now I see we got another cool new thread lol

congrats leo hope more of us can join u asap

sooooo

the HPT I took from asda showed that faint line so took a internet cheapie BFN so guessing the asda one is a evap as that was a 25miu but cheapie was 10miu so should of showed up if pregnant

waited a few days tested again to check for evaps with asda and no line at all so did another internet cheapie and another BFN

last night wiped a few spots of blood so expected af today and I'm only cd 28 and af due tomorrow I have cramped and felt like it arrived but hasn't as yet so probably will come tomorrow

wont be testing again now either bit pointless and think ill stop with opks now too until ive lost more weight as doesn't look like anything going to happen for me

good luck to rest of u and ill still pop in to check up on u all tho

• Butterfly they are 15 Miu, just Morrisons ones! 

sorry to hear that Sophiesmummy - so many people say that it happens when you least expect it & when you stop stressing over it so you never know. 

I have my fx for everyone x

• Kiwi like Beth says "your not out intill AF shows" it can take some time just keep going. It's hard work is t it but u will get there I promise.., I'm a prime example. 

Beth bless you it's horrible feeling like that isn't it I'm so emotional I cried cause i had to hoover up lastnight too and I also cried cause I couldn't eat my dinner lastnight cause it was making me feel sick 😂😂 im terrible at the mo. iv woke up this morning with the most tender/sore boobs Iv ever had. (Why the hell im up at 6 every morning I don't no)

sohp I'm sorry you got bfn has AF shown her face today?  

Sugar when is your scan? Xx

• Oh no Sophie's mummy.... Fingers crossed you just have a shy one... xxx

• Hi ladies, I'm new to this and need some advice. I two tests a day apart and I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. Had a very short watery period 8/8 and 8/9 only spotting reddish brown 8/10 very watery reddish brown 8/11 only spotting again and then nothingimageimage First pic is the last test I took and they were taken 24 hours apart. Very faint positive on the last test. image

• I can see a line in the top picture without having to look at the negnative picture :) eek!

hope so for you. The lines should get darker every 2 days or so as the HCG increases x