Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Need a little advice

Okay so I have a question and I've been trying to do my research. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I'm only 10 days PO and 6 days from AF but my husband had me take 2 electionic hpt yesterday and the day before which were negative(hoping maybe I'm testing too early I've just never felt like this before or had any of these symptoms before AF). I've been nauseous, have headaches horribly, food aversions, always tired, get acid reflux after eating ANYTHING, and my breasts hurt like crazy which doesn't happen before my period or during alot with darkening areolos and nipples (TMI I know but it's never happened to me before) I'm 6 days away from starting my period. Yesterday I started bleeding not heavy but not really light either and it was like thin blood I guess you can call it and bright red which is different than my period and I never been early before , I've always either on time or a couple days late. I'm not sure if for some reason this is the first time AF came 6 days early or if it's heavy IB. Part of me says it's probably AF but I usually have signs of AF like discharge but nothing this time just came on. Just wanting some advice. Thank you so much! 

Replies

• Hi Hun. Do you know when you definitely ovulated, as this can effect when you start period. But yes could also be implantation bleeding, you have tested pretty early especially for a digital, wait a couple of days after the bleeding and test again, fingers crossed for you. I've been TTC for over 2 years, every month seems to have been Different symptoms each time very odd and annoying lol. I'm 3 days late now lost all symptoms today so not feeling positive anymore. 

Anyway good luck with you and lots of baby dust your way xx

• Yes I keep track of all my days! So update, I bled lightly for 3 days, it stopped last night and now it's only when I wipe. I've been having a horrible stabbing pain in my right breast off and on.. not sure what that means. Any help would be appreciated!! 

• Hi Rebecca, I'm in the same boat as you at the minute! Ttc #1 and 6 months in. The is month I've had symptoms I've never ever had before. ovulated 11 days ago, and from 4dpo I've had period pain like cramps that have been mild to pretty uncomfortable at times (waking me up in the night). I've also been a lot more emotional and tired than normal with minor sensitive boobs and a couple of days of a lot of thick white cm (tmi). I started bleeding this morning (still 7 days before af due!) - it was bright red and thin at first for about 10 minutes, then for rest of day just brown only noticed on loo roll. I'm hoping its implantation this month! Ive had slight spotting before periods before but never with cramping and never this early before period is due! I did a test at 9dpo and got negative, but that was 9 days before af due so expected it. I'm going to see what happens with this spotting and try testing again in 5 days or so. Fingers crossed for us both!