Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Does anyone see the line!?!

2»

Replies

• Hello,

I have done this one this morning they are both first response ones. 

on Wednesday I did a clear blue cross one that's the first pic on here Faint line positive. i then around lunch time drank loads and loads of water and did two clear blue digital ones. They both came back negative. However since then i have done two cross clear blue and 5 first response all positive. 

I don't know if it was because all the water made my urine weaker and the clear blue digital didn't pick it up. That's why I'm a bit aprehensive to say I'm pregnant. I'm going to do clear blue digital on Sunday first thing in the morning and hope that says positive too!! 

Thankyou x 

• They are defo positive congratulations 😀🎉🎉

I really trust those tests and you don't get 5 wrong tests either!! So pleased for you:)

Amazon has the clear blue weeks indicator tests for £6 at the mo! Bargain

• That's what I'm thinking 5 can't be wrong. im going to do clear blue digital in a few days.

thank you so much!!☺️☺️

• You are definately pregnant hun those lines are so clear.

were the digital tests you took just the ones that say 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' ? If so they are much less sensitive and its completely normal to get a negative on those even if you are getting positive first response tests at first.

there is another type of clear blue digital with a weeks result and its much more sensitive, like first response. Another forum i'm on another lady just got her bfp today and got 1-2 weeks on the digital and her first response line was so faint you could barely see it so those ones are much better.

• imageThis was the one I did that came up negative. Like i said earlier im not sure if I diluted my urine by drinking loads and did it at lunch time😁😁

thanks 

• But I did this one on Wednesday and I'm only now getting a strong line so might of been too soon for the digital ones to pick up I'm not sure? 

• Ok thats the good one, i'm 100% sure you are going to get a positive next time you take one.

yes the diluted urine would have had an effect and also yes it was probably too early on wednesday

• Ive got some more now and trying to stop the urge to do one now! 

I will do the digital one tomorrow morning!

fingers crossed X 

• image😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Yay see Gina told ya so!!

congratulations hun wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy!!

• Congratulations Gina, that makes you 3-4 weeks pg so probably late ovulation xx

• Thank you so much ladies, so happy☺️☺️

• Lovely can't bat a clear blue for confirmation :)