Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does this look like a positive test?

Replies

• Options

Ree thats a lovely BFP congratulations to you and again to the other ladies x

• Options

Thank u emy going to do another in the morning to make sure i still thinking its a mestake x

• Options

Defanaly darker this morning feeling real so excited

• Options

Definitely no mistake there Ree. Good luck wishing u a happy healthy pg xx

• Options

imageI did a test on 25th August had faint line and then repeated few days later which come up negative what could it mean I am or am not pregnant my period was due the 1st September  and still nothing plz help me doctors have sent wee sample of but not back for few days 😕

• Options

Princess have u tested again recently i can defanatly see a line but when was this test taken 

• Options

I took this about 6 days before my period Due. I have re tested on my date my period  was due and negative . I've done 3 tests this was the positive one and two was negative  

• Options

Hi everyone,

I am new on here and I sorry for jumping on your post but I'm in a similar position!

I did a home preg test yesterday morning and I think I have a very very faint positive.

Can anyone see this?

I did a different type this morning and it was negative.

Me and my fiance have been ttc for 18 months and we have been referred to the fertility clinic where I am supposed to be starting my first lot of clomid.

My periods have never made it past 26 days since I came off my pill. They usually are around 17-21 days. I'm currently on day 29.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chels :) 

• Options

Hi Chel I can see a faint line on the test in the picture, did the line come up straight away on that one ? I'm not sure what brand your using there but different test have different sensitivity. First response early results are good for early detection needs to be a strong sample too ie first morning urine. Do you know how many dpo you are ? X

• Options

Princess you should try re testing with first response early results with fmu too x

• Options

I started bleeding today bright red aswell so 

• Options

Hi Emy,

Thank you for your reply!

This was a superdrug test with first morning urine! It appeared around 5mins after doing it. I don't know when I ovulated because of all the problems I've been having with my cycle! I think I'm just going to have to keep doing them for the next few days and see!

Xx

• Options

Superdrug are meant to be very sensitive what brand was the negative hpt ? X

• Options

Hi Emy,

The other one was also a superdrug but a different type. I've bought some more of the first one I did. I've just done one and it was negative so I'm currently sat on the living room floor crying my eyes out :( 

I'm so fed up now of trying! I had an ectopic pregnancy 2 and half years ago and then me and my fiance have been trying 18 months now and nothing it's heartbreaking.

• Options

Sorry to hear your troubles :( I am on cycle 2 after MC. There is a thread on here called trying to conceive after miscarriage part 9 and it really helped me out after mine. Like minded ladies in same position and their stories and support is awesome x

• Options

Congrats! 

• Options

Hi Butterfly!

Thank you I will have a look and a read through! Hope it doesn't take you too long to conceive again! Xxx

• Options

Same to you :) i was convinced i would fall PG straight away and I was manic crazy! Relaxing this month though and hoping 

• Options

Yes its so hard to relax though when you want something so bad! Im going to be starting clomid in a few weeks when i go back to the fertility clinic if I am not pregnant that is! I just don't want to have to have IVF :(