Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive

Replies

• Options

Positive or not do you think? done 3x over last 3 days, they all look the same, 2 days until period is due! ??? Just want to know. Im scared im getting my hopes up! 

• Options

Has the long got stronger at all? This looks positive - i find it hard to believe you'd have the same evaporation line on all tests! 

• Options

imageimage faint positive?! I can't tell any mommas wanna help me please!!! 

• Options

Ladies u would NOT  get a pink or blue evaporation line!!! It's the HGC hormone that reacts (chemomix ) and turns the strip blue. Urine or water won't leave a blue or pink evaporation line it wud be grayish  (like when u dip paper in water it goes grey) 

I see this evaporation line comnents all the time. I can't stress enough that u can't get a blue or pink evaporation line. If there is a line then there has been hgc present. If it turns out u come on ur period them sadly u have more than likely had a chemical pregnancy, the egg has fertilised but not developed any further and come away with the lining ) most of us unless testing  early ,won't be aware of this and just come on as usual. It's more common than u realise. Best advice is to wait until u miss ur period then test xx

• Options

Actually the blue ones do give false lines quite often.... the pink ones are less likely but I have had a false positive on a FRES before. I used to believe that what you said is true, but the blue dye are renowned for leaving a blue mark as they cross the test strip. The pink ones are more reliable than the blue ones.... I have tested it when I knew I wasn't PG and got faint blue lines. Such a minefield :( 

• Options

Hi Im new to this and in need of help I tested today and got this but someone told me it's negative. I'm not so sure image

• Options

These tests are going to be the death of me and my pocket change lol I received two faint positives one where the control window did not have a line in it and the 4th was already was a default because it already had a line before I took the test yes i took it anyway... I promised my self i was nit going to purchase another one, however, I do not want to go and schedule a doctor's appointment without a significantly positive result... imageimage

• Options

Anyone see a faint positive here? Or is this an invention line image

• Options

Hello ladies!  i just need a sanity check.  7dpo and have had 4 faint positive frer tests, 2 using fmu.  I feel like 7 dpo is a bit early and the lines are definitely pink, just faint.  What are the chances of this being positive?!  

• Options

It could be..... better to try and wait a few more days and test again. Testing so early runs the risk of picking up on a chemical pregnancy.

• Options

Hi I had a miscarriage 5 months ago.image I'm 2 days late on my period which never happens and I got a very faint line on my test. 

• Options

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help iv been getting all the early pregnancy symptoms sore boobs, feeling tired and nauseous and just feel like I'm pregnant if that makes sense iv been trying for 2 years had a miscarriage last year can anyone tell me if they think this is positive or not going mad iv has some very light bleeding today but my usual af comes on really heavy terrified it's another miscarriage pls help 

• Options

Hi I'm new here, I took a test Saturday and it reads positive, but I was bleeding this morning could I be still pregnant

• Options

I had faint lines on all of my pregnancy tests with my now 3 year old; on cheapies too!

• Options

hi im so confused i had my last baby 10 yrs ago i havent had a decent period for around 8 months,so being 45 assumed im premenopausal this last week if got a good bloated bump,slight heartburn,slight nausua,peeing constant and crazy with strawberries.ive done approx 20 tests some about 6 neg the rest very very faint lines,some have been greyish lines some are tinged blue and 2 have been very light pink,done 2 this morning 1 tesco and 1 clearblue early detect even though still very faint more blue color to them ximage

• Options

I had one like that Saturday was so happy, took another today and it was negative,my  partner and I were so upset

• Options

Hi! I got a faint positive this morning but after googling...

im scared it’s just an evaporation line. 😞😞😞😞😞image

• Options

Babyfund, that looks like a positive to me. Is that an Asda test? X

• Options

imageI could hardly eat dinner, I was hungry but don’t feel like any food. I have been feeling off all day. Grumbling tummy for a cupple days????