Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint positive

Replies

• We are both in the September baby month fingers crossed xx

• Have been to the doctors - due in September I’m in absolute shock 

• MrsJ1988, did they do your bloods at the doctors? And is that a rough estimate based on your last period?

• MrsJ1988 Congratulations 👏🏻

• No they didn’t do bloods, they only do urine  actually asked for bloods because I can’t believe it!!

• Congratulations guys!! 

• So happy for you! 

• Please help. Is this positive? Had this today then neg digital. No idea on dpo or af as on cerazette. 

• It wont let me attach pic, i have my own post if u could kindly take a look 

• Where is ur Post darlin 

• I'm habingvsame problem with pics x

Hi. Very new to all of this and also a bit confused! I took a Morrisons home test today (I am 5 days late) and had a faint 'positive' result after about 4 minutes which got a bit darker by about 5 minutes. Instructions say read results after 3 minutes and disregard after 15 min. Can I therefore assume that this is is most likely an accurate positive result? 

Thank you!

• imageimage 

Do either of these look like they are a faint positive the one on the left is the one I took yesterday and the one on the right is the same test but when I actually took it. I thought I saw a line hence why I kept it and now I don't know if I am just suffering from baby eyes or not please help 

• ScotGal congratulations looks positive to me!!!

• Scotgal2628 Defo a postive to me! That’s what happened with mine, faint is still positive!

Vickynewman18 I can’t see the line by it might just be because the pictures blurry to me xx

• image is this one any better 

• Vicky that looks negative I'm afraid I don't see any line. When u due on as u may just be testing early? 

• Im just wondering if anyone could help me i had a natural miscarriage 16th of Nov.. i had waited for my period to come and it came on the 5th week the only thing is it was really really light and brown not red/pink it lasted for 2/3 days and went i am now due on in 9 days has anyone else experienced a light period after a Miscarriag? With my other miscarriage it was all different as had a d&c x

Thoughts please I think I see a faint line 

• Vickynewman18

i can’t see a line I’m afraid xx