Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive

12345679»

Replies

• Options

The test said the results after 10 mins are no longer reliable! I'll try another one Tomorrow :)

• Options

that happened on mine, very faint line and I tried again the next morning and got a strong positive. The first urination of the day is strongest 

• Options

Yes i did it with the fmu! 

Ill try again tomorrow morning

• Options

Good luck and keep us updated 

• Options

Hey ladies I'm 12 days late and been feeling sick for the past week do you think this is positive? 

• Options

imageimage

• Options

Sophiebee I see a faint line. Looks positive! 👏🏻

• Options

I had a miscarriage in November so I keep doubting myself! 🤞 thanks for the reply xx

• Options

Sophiebee I completely understand! I’m now 6w4d but lost my little boy 17w2d and I just can’t think positive as much as I try! 

Fingers crossed we get there! The world can be so cruel sometimes 

• Options

Hopefully this will work out this time for the both of us, If I am pregnant now I will be 7weeks today, because it's a faint line I'm just finding it hard to belive. Have you booked in with a midwife yet? Xx

• Options

imageIm not sure if this is a faint positive or an evaporatio line can anyone help? Im having all the symptoms of being pregnant

• Options

Its not clear on the picture as the quality doesnt show very well 

• Options

I can see a faint line, retest tomorrow and it should come up again

• Options

I can see a faint line I'd try again in a few days should get darker, good luck! Xx

Also do you think this is faulty? As I swear the lines look quite far apart? image