Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

i want a second opinion of my timing...

hey, i am going to try and explain in as much detail as poss about my cycle etc without boring you!

i had the implant in dec 2015 (my second one) was still suffering the the irregular bleeding so decided in feb/march to have it taken out and had the contraceptive injection (lasts 12weeks) then after that i started to take the pill for 2months stopped takin it 28/06/16. bled 29,30,31st which i think was the "withdrawl bleed"... 

i also started to have what i thought were pregnancy symptoms, as i was vomiting every moring, bloating for 2-3weeks, tender boobs, loss of appetite... and i remember how long it had been since i had stopping taking the pill. so i did a pregnancy test on 18/01/16 and it was negative... i then was waiting for a period, came on 23/08/16 and the bleed lasted 5 days. so this makes me think all the symptoms lead to my first proper period after stopping the pill. my ovulation tracker said i was going to be fertile from the 28th to 7th... (think my cycle is estimated at 23days) i had sex on the 29th,30,31st and the day of ovulation which was the 3rd sept... so i am quite excited as i think i have got the timing spot on as i have read on the 'Always' website that on the first 3 days of sex i was the most fertile and then the day of ovulation i also had sex so i am hoping in two weeks time i will take a test and maybe *fingerscrossed* i might of conceived! i know its soon and i arent getting my hopes up too much but calculating my cycle im certain ive done it right this month...

any opinions :) or anyone done the same...

thanks, kind regards ladies :) 

Replies