Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Replies

• Looks like a BFP to me re test tomorrow and hopefully it will be stronger x

• Hoe days of dpo are u 

• Hi I was wondering if I could be pregnant me and the hubby had sex on the 27th 28th and the 30th which is the day I ovulated I had my period on the 19th it lasted 3 days I'm now feeling sick most mornings when I wake up and during the day to but not been sick please can someone help

• Hi I was wondering if I could be pregnant me and the hubby had sex on the 27th 28th and the 30th which is the day I ovulated I had my period on the 19th it lasted 3 days I'm now feeling sick most mornings when I wake up and during the day to but not been sick 

• A BFP is : a Big Fat Positive!!

BFN is a Big Fat Negative!! Regarding peregnancy test results:)

yours is defo BFP!!

• it my test positive imageimage

• Yes it's a second faint pink line 

-no line negative

-faint line with colour positive!

-yours is deffinately a faint line with pink colour on it!! Congratulations:)

• Thankyou missmyangels when do you think its best for me to take a pregnancy test x

• Are you late for your period?

Use a first response test as very sensitive and use first wee of the day as its most concentrated:)

• No I had my last period on the 19th of August it lasted 3 days my cycle is 28 days my next period is the 16th x

• I bleed for 2 day 27 and 28 Aug then stopped then had sex sat night just gone woke up on Sunday morning feeling ill then sleep 2 to 7 woke up went to the loo and wipe there was blood like brown then I had a bath after went again then I had jelly clump with pink blood dose this mean plantation bleeding 

• If you think was an unusually light period and you feel pg try a clear blue test with weeks indicator or a first response 2mrw or Wednesday if you can get one then you'll know x

• Yeah I was thinking Wednesday my belly feels really heavy  I had a miscarriage in May I was 8 weeks pregnant sadly the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks my hormone levels were not rising enough x

• Dee Dee, you should wait until at least 10dpo as its very unusual to get a BFP earlier than this. 

Like we spoke about earlier on the other thread you are about 6dpo, so best to leave it until the end of the week to allow for implantation and the HCG to build up

x

• When MMA said Wednesday, I think she was talking to Lou X 

• Gets confusing eh 😂

All I can suggest with testing for early pregnancy is use a First Response test at 10 dpo +

If you've had a very light period but think that's possibly implantation maybe not AF and feel pg by the time you are passed a proper AF HCG should be high enough for any test and most tests will work for a positive:)

Hope this helps xxx

• I am confused I did a test this morning and it came up negative so I don't no what the hell to do now going to doctors Thursday see what they say . I feel really bloated and uncomfortable it's nasty I am still spotting 

• Did you use a cheap stick again? Maybe worth buying a branded one - FRES.

Are you late for your period or is this when your period is due? If its a due date and still getting negatives, it may be that you had a chemical "pregnancy" which is where a fertilised egg doesn't implant. the fertiised egg would gve off HCG but would never progress as didn't implant. How many days past ovulation are you?

Many women have these and don't even know about it as periods will just arrive and be none the wiser, is also why many women don't test early, to avoid the disappointment.