Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 7

Replies

• Oh we will😉😉😉

• Mma I got excited then thought u had a bfp with ur tests being blue lol dont do that to me :)) good luck ladies xx

• Thank you everyone for your help xx Its so confusing isn't it? Exciting to see your positive opk MMA! Fingers crossed xxxx

• Haha Tracy!! Hopefuly very soon!!

• second that!

Yes Louhan very confusing indeed.... My OPKs have nothing on them now.... 

Now to wait for AF next week.

• I'll be in the dreaded 2ww very soon😖😬

Had a slightly lighter opk this afternoon but it's a different brand!! Not sure now if Ive I fact ovulated in the night and surged this morning now facing slightly or they can be slightly different strengths OPKs so will test this evening, 2mrw morning/afternoon see if stronger or lighter! Grrrr see if temp jumps up too that'll help.

school run now, going to be a hot one!!☀️☀️

• Now feeling really confused . Just started bleeding but did an hpt and not sure if there is the very very faintest line or whether I'm imagining it. Thinking maybe I've had a chemical pregnancy. 

• Can you catch it in a picture?

My CPs happened 4 days after AF due and had a fairly strong positive each time that then faded:( followed by normal AF

• Don't think it would show on a photo as so faint. Think I am probably imagining it. 🙁

• Sometimes can see an almost line where the indent for the test line is which can be confusing 😩😢

• Baby dust to us all we sure need some good news on here I seem to be waiting forever to get a bfp :/ got my pre op tomorrow then my op soon then I can try again times isnt on myside fingers crossed am pg for xmas and u ladies also xx

• Some ladies have an OV bleed, some have implantation bleeding....

My first AF after an ERPC only laster 24 hours, so could be your AF - I was shicked at how light it was but someone suggested it was because the ERPC stripped everything out so there was nothing substantial in there to create a heavy AF - not sure how true that is.... was grateful for a light AF though!

x

• maybe its a light AF I've got then butterfly although bleeding seems to have stopped now. At least if it's AF I will at last know where i am in my cycle.

• Very true Lou see it as a positive then move onto your next cycle:)

My first AF after D&C was about 7 days long but lots of watery bright red blood then days of spotting felt like forever but was happy was over and done with ready to move on:)

• imagetop opk test was at 12.45 this afternoon 

2nd opk test was at 8.45pm this evening  I'm 7dpo  had a few days of nothing  now have a faint 2nd line  

• imagetop opk is Wednesday 12.450m

2nd opk Wednesday 20. 50pm

3rd opk today at 4.am

Last one was at07.15 am today I'm meant to be 8dpo what does the mean

• Mummyof2 dont read into it ive had strong positives for two weeks befor now and positives befor af, after your first positive thiers no need to test again as you have had your surge.

• I had 4 days of nothing only 1 line just confused why the t line is getting stronger 

• Mine gets stronger as I head towards AF. Cd28 last cycle I had a very strong OPK and it stayed like that until it started building up to OV day. 

• O ok I've been told I could be surging again or the is picked up hgc levels but not sure is so confusing only did it as had a pain on my left n right side every now and then and we're my c section scare is a lil pain not the scare it self  but just above it