Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 7

Replies

• It's unlikely you are surging again if ovulation was confirmed. 

it could be HCG or it just could be your body getting ready for AF. We always have some LH in our bodies... Some stronger than others. Just have to relax and wait it out until it's time to test. Still too early at 8dpo. 

• Yeah I get that too with OPKs! When I was pg I used an opk on 12dpo and it was a very strong positive way darker than control line!

• Well I'm 2aiting till 11 dpo for a hpt hopefully a good sign for me then 

• Good luck🍀

• I got a strong positive 10dpo on a first response 

• I am trying to wait it out until AF is due so that if for any reason there is a line, i don't risk getting my hopes up and then it being a chem.... can't go through any more heartbreak so soon after MC.

Saying that, I will probably cave! LOL

x

• Haha we are all the same!! My first 3 I never tested until AF was due since these last few mcs I test at 10/11dpo don't know why really!!

I think you are better off thinking am I aren't I and enjoying the maybe I am! than testing negative at 10dpo and feeling really depressed just waiting for AF to arrive! It's not so bad if u test and AF shows up following day as its straight on to a new cycle:) Iya the knowing you aren't and hanging around for next cycle that gets to me😬😖

• I got a negative in the morning at hospital then on the night I tried a first response and got a strong positive so if you girls get a negative dont be disheartened because your levels may be low 😊

• Its ont worrying about getting a BFN... I just don't want to put myself the heartbreak of getting a BFP at 10 dpo and then AF arriving - like I say, I will probably cave as curiosity will get the better of me! LOL

• Well ladies pre op all done just got bk from hospital just low blood pressure which is normal for me so waitin for date to go in now woop :) and just waitin to see my bungalow now then home to rest.so I will be moving and having my op then busy decorating ect so hopefully will fall pg whilst I'm preoccupied I sure hope so as time is running out.:))

• Oooooh sounds good mrs t. Good luck with it all, very promising x

• Yep good luck Tracy hope op date comes quickly😀

Just done today's opk not positive this morning but a decent line then a strong positive now:)

My line on left is defo darker it was as dark yesterday so maybe today is peak?! Did the deed at 2am this morning as didn't go to bed until late so should be covered will bd again 2mrw hubby on his PlayStation with his mates later it's his night off bless him 😂

Weve stuck to every other day as he feels a better build up that way( tmi sorry 😜) Haha:) temps been slowly rising for 5 days same yesterday & today hoping for a rise by the wkend to confirm ovulation:)

See what happens !!

• Thats what mine was like MMA - had the equal as strong and flashy smileys on CD12 and then at 4am on CD13 I had the static smiles and with SMU at 7am the OPK was the dark control line..... my temps say OV was CD12, so am wondering if it was the early hours of CD13 - I got my BD in on CD12 anyway :) and the 5 days leading up :)

• Hot weathers not helping with temps I only have a sheet on the bed and the fan blasting us!!!

• Thank u butterfly :) xx thanks mma xx and mma glad you have covered the bedding time :)) good luck to us all this is a good luck group has been since I joined even tho not fallen pg yet everyone keeps everyone positive :)) xx

• Yeah i have a ceiling fan and the day I had that on and overslept, my temp was even lower than it was pre-OV, so I discarded it.

• image says on pee on a stick website that lh tests can pick up on hgc levels my t line has got darker through the day .. the last one was at 7pm only 2 more days to wait as il be 10dpo

• Crumbs they are strong 🙊 

Do you have a test? It may be worth trying now.... 

• Now I dnt lol wish I had but will have to wait till my ultra sensitive pregancy coming I order them yesterday they 2nd class ...    butterfly 8002 are u thinking what I'm hoping I'm thinking as I've had my surge and not due for another peroid till 15th 

• Could be a good sign mummyof2 fingers crossed for you:) Try a pregnancy test and see, you never know!!