Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 10

Replies

• Thank you ladies I'm feeling so nervous..

baby dust to everyone xxxx 

• I honestly don't think there is anyway round that.... I was petrified when I found out! But someone (probably on here) said that whether you focus on what could go wrong or let yourself enjoy the here and now of being pregnant again, it won't change the outcome so you might as well look forwards instead of back! Was very good advice! At the end of the day you have worked so very hard with your diabetes and so the chances of all being well this time are great!! Small steps will help- focus on getting to next landmark like seeing gp, early scan, booking etc and the weeks will pass!!! Sending love and hugs xxx

• Thank you Apricot that's is probably the best bit of advice I've had, and so true I'm going to think very postive and like hubby said tonight third time lucky 😊, and having you lovely ladies I can and I will get through anything and I can't thank you all enough for just being you all and always there with advice... Xxx 

• AuntieNat that is amazing news. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) xxxx

• That's the best attitude auntienat! Much love xxx

• Auntienat I'm super happy for you! What a great news 🎊 x

Mma good luck 🍀 , hope everything goes as it should + side effects stay away 😊 x

I'm sorry for your losses to all the new ladies x

Nicky beautiful scan picture x

• Thank you ladies xx

• Congratulations xxx

• Congratulations Auntnat! thats great news! xxx

• Went to the dr today, mmc was a partial molar pregnancy. Being referred to charring cross hospital. Don't really know where I go from here. But I am guessing TTC will be off for a while (even though dr said it wouldn't be but not sure she knew what she was talking about). This nightmare never ends. 

• Congratulations auntienat!! xx

• Have a Google Austin16 see what's mentioned about partial molar pregnancies and ttc again theirs lots of info out their:) I've not had one so can't advise but I've had a very late mc at 21 weeks 2 cps at 5wks  and 2 missed mcs @ 10 wks and 12 wks I only waited one cycle with each to give my uterus a break really hope you get sorted very soon 😘

• Oh my goodness MMA, I am so sorry, sounds like you have had a horrific time. The problem is Google is really confusing me. The answers range from being able to try again as soon as hormone levels return to normal to waiting for a year so they can check there is no cancerous tissue remaining. The most common answer seems to be 6 months. Guess I will just have to be patient and wait to speak to a dr. I am the least patient person ever though. 

• I am very surprised they've given you know leaflets!! I was given lots of advice in the form of booklets ttc after MC. Very much a lack of support from some areas/hospitals it really annoys me 😡 

• So sorry Austin :( 

• Ah sorry to hear this Austin... I do recall one of the girls on here having the same... maybe you could go back and see what's on the tread about it? Not sure if it was Allybally???? Can you recall Mma? Xxx

• Thank you hun how are you doing xx x

• Thank you ladies hope your all well xxx 

• AuntieNat- Congratulations on your BFP. I love to see these, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Xxx

BinceysMummie- So sorry for your loss, Your story sounds a lot like mine. I can totally relate to what has happened to you and how you feel as I was trying to concieve my 3rd child for 30months. Im 6months on from miscarriage now and I still feel like it might take as long this time. At the beginning I was desperate for it to happen quickly as I felt like a hole would be filled and the pain would be less. In all honestly the more time goes by, the easier it is to deal with, the bad days get less and less. Time is a brilliant healer, I hope you and everyone on here gets there Rainbow Baby very soon xx

Sticky baby dust to all xx