Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 10

Replies

• Hi LLao I am so sorry or you, I was due in Feb too and misscarried about 8 weeks ago. This group is so supportive so I am sure it will help. 

You just have to take one day at a time and you will get through it! Xxxx

• Sorry for your loss. I was due February too, but MC at 10 weeks in July. Everyone here is lovely and supportive xxx

• Hi emmalouise 

thank you so much, I had my mc back in December 15, but unfortunately found out I had diabetes so wasn't allowed to try until I got my diabetes in a really good conditions and my sugar levels under contro, so I worked really had for 8 months, cut out all sugars and fatty food, which was bloody hard as I have a really sweet tooth 😂, but I always new I wanted another baby so that got me through some really hard times and kept me really focused so I got the go head from my doctor in July, we booked a family holiday in August so we could be relax and fell pregnant pretty much straight away, which I can't believe but I do think when we are home doing are daily routine we are so stressed and we put so much pressure on are selfs that we make it harder on are selfs, I don't test or temp I just go with the flow as I don't to bding because we have too, plus the hubby says he doesn't want to feel used the cheeky sod, do you have any other children or will this be your 1st.... Xxxxxx 

• Hey  Nat ahh im so glad for you beaut.. I have two beautiful boys who are 6 and 22 months. We recently got married in july and said that the final piece to our puzzle is one last baby. Prior to this though I wasnt having periods for months on end so went to see the gp who said it was down to stress of the wedding soI went with it they carried out bloods All came back fine.  Went back to normall for two cycles then I missed again. I new I was pregnant but the tests came back negative so I went back to the gP. She basically siad that she thinks something is wrong internally so sent me for a scan. Two days after u did another preg test as I had the really weird tiredness and doing silly forgetful things. and low and behold it was bfp. The next day I started bleeding 29th August and lost the baby. I had a scan in the Thursday to confirm everything had gone and it had naturally and the hospital said if you are ready to try again their is nothing saying not too as youve had a totally natural miscarriage. So during the bleed me and hus decided to try again . i went for this scan on Thursday and the lady looked really confused kept asking me when my last bleed was she must have asked me 4-5 times and was looking so puzzled. I wish now I had asked her why she looked so confused be as you can get a viginal scan it is so horribke I just wantes to get our. This made me think maybe I've caught again but I'm not due on until tomorrow. i did a test yesterday and it was negative xx

• I've been having a few things that lead me towards I maybe but you know when you think it's all in your head. Xx

• Emma I was the same when I test I have always have to wait 2or 3 days after am due so wait a couple more days and then test, when will your doctor get the results to your scan, ahh that's so lovely I have a boy who is 12 and a girl who is 7 so massive age gaps, but I really can't wait to tell them, they was so upset when I mc carried bacI in August last year, when I fall pregnant again I didn't tell them and lucky for me as I lossed that baby too, I really am staying positive this time I've worked so hard to be super healthy, and know its  not going to be easy with my diabetes but am just taking it each day as they come, I really do hope you get your bfp in the next couple of days, keep me posted on how you get on i have everything crossed for you xxxx  

• nat.. That is lovely you have a boy and a girl What are you hoping I this time or no preference? i would love a little girl but another baby boy would still be just as lovely :) the results take a week to come back so Thursday j have to phone if I havnt heard nothing... I'm guess I'm far to early for them to see anything anyways as if I was to be I would only be just shy of 4 weeks and I think so soon after a miscarriage the proberbility is Maybe really low. I'm not sure I keep thinking I am im getting a lot of pulls and little bits of pain in my right side but I'm not sure if it's comes in due in tomorrow. But normally dont have a lot of cm and I don't get a lot of period pain unles it's like a day or hours before my actually period: I think it makes it harder cus I'm not sure when I ovulated it when I'm actually due in now after the miss. tiu saying that it 6 weeks to get a bfp with the last one and I'm sure with my last son it took me a few days after to get it. Holding on to hope. How are you feeling? I get good vibes from yiu that Everythinh is going to be just fine I'm so happy for you. I'm glad I found this group don't yih feel like you go insane looking for signs all the time? C

• i don't mind at all I would love another boy but I don't really care alongs baby is healthy that's all that matters, but funny enough my hubby would love another girl, so we will have to wait and see I most definitely be finding out 😊 Emma definitely try and test in the next couple of days as I had them same pulling in my right side when my periods didn't come on the Saturday I pretty much new I was but waited until the Tuesday to do a test just to make sure. They say after a mc your have more of a change in conceiving so you could be just hold on to that hope my dear that's all we have, I love this group and don't think I would have gotten through it all without being able to talk to all you lovely ladies, as we can all understand the heartache we are going through, xxxxx 

• ahh im so excited for you. how far are you Hun? Yeah I shall wait until Thursday to see my scan results. I'm having just mild cramping so I'm expecting my month soon now:(. It is hope is all we have. Yeah defo i funo about you but I always think men don't under stand what we go through x

• I'm 5 weeks yesterday Hun, so going to see my doctor a week on Tuesday, finger cross all goes well when you see your doctor xxx 

• Hi ladies just to let you know I didn't need to be induced my little girl came this morning weighing 6lb 4oz thank you all for your amazing support. It's been hard work but finally got there after all the miscarriages it's so surreal xx

• Aw Cberg! Huge congratulations! Absolutely thrilled for you. Has your little girl got a name yet? Pleased you didn't have to be induced! Enjoy, you so deserve it! Xx

• Aww that's fantastic news  cberg huge congratulations on the birth of your Lil princess I bet you're over the moon.Enjoy all your snuggles x x

• Congratulations Cberg sooooo happy for you 😘

• Congratulations cberg I'm so glad your baby girl has arrived safe, hope everything went well, has your bundle of joy have a name yet xxxx all the best xxx 

• Congratulations cberg.... xx

• A huge congratulations Cberg! xx

• Cberg I'm so happy for you! Huge congrats auntie nat! Xxx 

I'm hanging in at 25+4 xxx

Sending lots of love ladies xxx

• Congratulations! Amazing news x

• Thank you Florien, ahh that's brilliant news do you know what your having or you keeping it as a surprise xxx