Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone! 

Sorry for being MIA! Co-worker came back and then took another sick leave.  Oh well! 

I've managed to temp and poas. Not ovulating yet but lines are getting stronger. Will check temp in the morning again. 

I've got so much reading to catch up on in here! 

Missed you ladies! I've managed to find some free time. My hairdresser came to my house to do my hair coz heavens know if he doesn't come I'm too busy to go lol!

How's everyone? 

• Options

Weirdes out by my body as usual by getting a super positive OPK at approx 9dpo.... grabbed the OH :) canr be oV though as temp thru the roof.... did a IC hcg earlier and BFN.... sonjust my weird body again I guess!!! 

missed you loreli x

• Options

It could be getting ready for af as I started getting near positives everyday around that Stage. Hopefully not though so fingers crossed x

• Options

I'm 3DPO now, haven't tested but itching to test :/ I don't have any major symptoms but I do feel woozy from time to time in my tummy. :S

• Options

Well sperm will last 5 days Butterfly. Hopefully when the egg is released one swimmer would push on through! 

I hope AF doesn't come for you Ready.

Star, 3dpo may be too early for you to notice anything. May be your mind playing tricks on u hun.

• Options

I was definitely woozy but just wont know an answer for another 9 to 12 days blahhh

• Options

Morning ladies. 

Im cd26 11dpo and according to Glow 4days to af.... just did cheapie opk and pgt 

Opk had a line... been getting them off and on since ov dont get a line at all af to ov. 

Pg test was bfn but took far far far longer than normal to completely clear just to control line. 

Im confused as having odd tightening and sharp pains (not af pains) in my lower tummy sporadically. Constantly feel queasy and tired. 

Good to hear from you loreli. Hope u r well? Pleased you could squeeze in your hairdresser, i need to see mine soon... i woke up like the Doc this morning. Scary. 

HowS Cornwall Butterfly? Any news today Emy?!?!?! Star its too early to test, dont drive yourself crazy like the rest of us nutters! 

Hope everyone else is ok xxx 

• Options

Last month was positive on cd 3, previous month was almost positives..... af not due till Thursday and usually have blank sticks until then.

ah well.... what will be 

• Options

Yeah it's lovely.... so quiet, heard an owl all night which was lovely... hopefully be a nice day.

my opks were completely clear before so really confused over the positive.... 1st cycle they were dark then the pos on CD3, then again around oV, then again last Saturday and then again yesterday. No temping or testing while away.... bd'd anyway just in case.... 

loads of creamy CM, work dogs were ridiculously affectionate to me yesterday, even the one that usually stays away from me!!!! Cos he hates everyone!!! 

Woken up today with a stinking cold so maybe that's why my temps were through the roof...

part of me hoped I was OVing yesterday / today so I know have a chance but I can't bear the thought of starting the 2ww again... lol.... was getting right side twinging last night..... this cycle is so weird! Ah well, we shall see if af shows by Thursday..... if it doesn't then I guess my OV was delayed 

• Options

Butterfly Glad you having a peaceful time and glad oh seems to be behaving again xx

Bfn for me again so i think that's prob me out for this month as I would think a frer should pick it up by now as I'm 12dpo. Feel really fed up 😢

Hope all you lovely ladies have a lovely weekend xxx

(changed my name by the way as didn't like Louhan xx)

• Options

Foodie sounds promising. Maybe leave it a couple of days and then test again xx

• Options

Still early Louise :) some don't get BFPs until day af is due x

• Options

Thanks butterfly. Think I won't test now and just wait for AF to arrive. Makes it worse that you have to test with fmu as it puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the day 😞

• Options

Louise head up still no af still got a chance I was gutted when my af came but just back to enjoying this stage and to be honest have got in my head enjoy every stage as soon will be having morning sickness exhaustion and wishing for 1 day off feeling normal lol

Some women don't produce hcg hormone until well after implantation which if that happens around 7..8 dpo and hormones double every 24 hrs then you may be only starting to have hcg at 10dpo think positive sending baby dust xxx

• Options

I will be shocked if we managed it this time... but the way my temps and opks have been, I have really no idea when I OVd. Guessing was on cd14. Less than a week before AF and will know for sure!!! :) stupid waiting 

• Options

Morning ladies 

sorry to hear about the bfns

i started spotting last night and AF seams to have arrived this morning still very light at the moment unlike last month went straight to heavy. So I'm now cd 1 of cycle 7 ttc 😞. This is my last cycle and last chance to get pregnant before I have my endo operation. 

Feel sad that I won't be getting the June baby I was hoping for, thinking about all the months that have passed by and it's not happened 😢.

good luck to everyone still in this cycle.

good to see loreli back again. X

• Options

Thank you ready for your kind words xxx 

However I'm joining you Emy as Af has just arrived 😢It's such a horrible feeling isn't it? Especially as when I look at yesterday and today's test I can definitely see an extremely faint line on yesterday's which had gone by today's test so can only assume it was a chemical. It's all so hard. 

Good luck and baby dust to everyone still in with a chance this cycle xx

• Options

So sorry to hear AF has arrived Lou, we can be team BFP together this cycle. I had the same got the line then nothing and my line defo had pink so maybe chemical, there's no real way to be sure. Between ovulation and 9dpo I was having strong symptoms then they calmed right down. X

• Options

Yes that's exactly the same as me Emy. Had a lot of symptoms. Thats what makes it harder as we get our hopes up. Yes we can be cycle buddies and let's hope we both have more luck this time xxx Hope you give yourself a treat today to cheer yourself up and I think we both deserve a nice big glass of wine xxx 

• Options

Sorry about the bfn girls.  Next time. Don't   be upset.  Our time will come. Kisses