Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• Thanks Emy xx Just feel a bit rubbish cos first miscarriage in July then this on my first proper cycle after that so feeling like it's not going to happen now. 😢

• imageI don't no if you can even tell on here with it been in the bin...worth a try...what do you girls think? Xxx il wait til morning I think as already had a few wee''s 🙊 il play it safe...did a frer yesterday just so I had piece of mind that I wasn't drink in with a line there n there was only what I think was an indent xx

• Its been touching something in the bin n it's spoiled it I can't even see now xx

• image this one was yesterday's x

• Yes it looks like whatever has touched it  In the bin has touched it just where the line was. Never mind - fingers crossed for tomorrow xx Sounds really positive anyway xxxx 

• Yeh it does its like a little patch now :( typical xx thanks hun xx

• Hi ladies,

I've been feeling low for a couple of days, very tender breasts and break outs. All for sure period signs for me so I think I'm out this month. Not due for a week ish  (not regular)  but this happened last month also. I'm 7 dpo so will prob be next Sunday.  

Left the oh playing fifa while I take a nap as I have a headache.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend x 

• But kimmi they are all good promising pregnancy signs too 😃😃

• love your optimism louise! Not gonna get my hopes up at all. Guess just got to wait and see if AF turns up.

I'm going to a wedding Saturday so will test that morning if AF hast arrived by then.

How you feeling? 

• At least you can have a  nice drink at the wedding it its negative but hopefully that's not the case xx Feeling really rubbish to be honest but thanks for asking. Never had a period like this before. Think I will go to doctor tomorrow if it's still the same. Hope you start to feel better soon. The headache is good as it means you have busy hormones xx 

• Aww Louise I hope your okay bless you...hope there is some good news in next few weeks with bfps xxx

• Really grateful to have you girls! You make me feel better.

Will defo be having a lot of wine if BFN ha ha 

Oh Louise, since I am off the pill my periods have been horrible so I feel for you! Hope oh is taking care of you 

Hugs x 

• Fingers crossed it's good news for you next week kimmi xxx

• image on a sunset cruise. Just thought I'd show you ladies our Sandals from the sea view! 

• Wow.... that looks amazing. Are u on holiday? X

• Oh very nice loreli 😊😊

Bfn for me this morning girls xx

• Bfn for me too.... cd26 today, looks like I am on a 28 day cycle this month 

• Aww its so blooming irritating isn't it😣 

Broken out in horrendous spots all over my shoulders and face, tired and nauseous all the time n cervix still hasn't budged from high position when it normally is like a yo yo....

Just want a line just a faint one...I'm 12dpo and af due weds I think xxx

• I am the same Kaza. Covered in big painful spots, really sensitive nipples....

loads of cloudy CM and my CP is high and so soft it feels likes my lips.... yesterday it was quite hard. 

After the weird tests and cycle this month I just want AF to get a shift on so that can start again!!!! 

I am due on weds/thurs assuming my OV day was cd13/14.