Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• We are virtually the same it's weird ..keep putting my symptoms in on the countdown to pregnancy n you can compare to old cycles and pregnancy women n I'm matching some of my old ones aswell as having high percentage matched ones with pregnant women....I cant see it happening this cycle xxx

• Yeah I don't think I am either. I feel awful today but we have a sick bug in the house and am sure it's that!

plus I often feel like this before AF, sick, dodgy tummy etc. 

I don't think I am this time because of the gap between bding and oV day. 

Jusy want to start the next cycle now 

• So have just been sick and stomach is cramping.... great. Looks like bug has got me. 

Day in bed for me 

• Morning ladies!

Awwwww! I hope you feel better soon Butterfly.

Sorry about ur BFNs ladies.

Foodiemum no I'm not on vacation. I just took a Sunday afternoon cruise. Antigua has 365 (some say 366) beaches. It would be a shame not to make the most of that! Lol!

I'm supposedly in my ovulation week. Been bdng. I don't think I've ovulated yet though. Opk still not strong enough imo.

How's everyone?

• Lying in bed feeling awful :( 

i keep doing IC sticks to see if there is a miraculous line!!!!! Lol

your cruise looked amazing :) 

• Morning (just) girls, 

sorry to hear about the bfns. Spent all day yesterday cleaning and washing trying to prevent the spread of the sickness bug both kids have. But now feeling very dodgy myself. Waiting for my chance to go back to bed for a few hours.

would not mind joining loreli on that cruise looks beautiful.

im having an awful Very painful AF this cycle 😞 

Love to all xx

• Oh no Emy. My mum is super ill with it. I was sick this morning but now just feel really wiped out and itchy nose like a cold is coming. 

Cramping too so I think af is coming.... due wed  or Thursday so the cramps are a bit early. Really hope the positive OPK on Friday wasn't right as the thought of joining the 2ww when I thought i was coming to the end of it Is not fun!!!

Nipples are proper sensitive, have the bumps round the edge and ny nipples look really big!!!! Again I might be talking myself into it!!! 

• Butterfly I feel for you it's been a very strange cycle for you from the start, it's crossed my mind that maybe something happened like what happened to loreli because you didn't really have a proper AF did you, and the random pos opks. Maybe i shouldn't point that out but I'm just a bit worried for you Hun xx

• Yeah it has all been a bit weird this month. Not helped by not tracking my temps or anything because of holidays. Work has been stress too.... will see if AF arrives this week and if not will make a doctors appointment and see about maybe getting bloods or a scan to make sure all is ok in there after the ERPC. Maybe because I was so wound up with work my oV was delayed... I just want af to come so can start again! My OPK was blank today so had some kind of surge on Friday. 

Never been late in my life apart from the month I was PG. I think maybe my cycles are all messed up after the MC and will maybe take a bit longer. 

• I feel like absolute crap AF has arrived early I'm gutted...have been so tired and nauseous today...still am but here she is 😠😭xxx

• Boooooo :( sorry to hear that. I am still in bed feeling awful. I think af will be here today or Tomorrow. I had a 26 day cycle last month so today is day 26 but I didn't ovulate on cd12 this month as my temps don't correlate. Unless the new thermometer is crap! 

• Hey Ladies, Loreli that is an amazing place to live! I love the beach, but there are very few in the UK that are nice - coupled with the fact that the weather is RUBBISH!

I am not cramping, I have weird butterflies and don't have spots. This is not normal for me, but I did my last test yesterday and still BFN.

I am just going to wait it out now (CD28, 13dpo). Kaza, I think you me and Butterfly are very similar in cycles.

Hope you start to feel Butterfly and you too Emy.

Hope everyone else is ok?

Jx

• We can all be cycle buddies again next month.

I think I am out.... just wish the witch would hurry up! 

• Hello ladies, im due af Thursday. Tested Saturday was negative but think it was way to early any way. I don't think im pregnant at all this month. however had some really weird symptoms that I don't get usually before af. Do you think this could be because of mc? it's just thrown things up in the air abit? x

• I have had a weird cycle this month so I am not a good person to ask!!!! Who gets 3/4 positive sets of OpKs in one cycle!!!! Lol

i am due wed or Thursday too..,, assuming my positive OPK on Friday was wrong!!! 😂 Otherwise am now in the 4 week wait 😂 

• Lol...the things we do!!

I said I wasn't going to Take over my life this month, howeber I'm worse then ever 😬😬

• So miffed...think il not bother with cp from now on as it was still mega high n soft this morning xx

I will be temping this next cycle I think...do I do that from the day af finishes? Xxx

Glad iv now got you ladies xx

• Do it from the day af starts..... 

like a crazy person I googled IC sticks and how unreliable they are so just went and got some first response.... despite getting a false positive on it last month.... BFN! Hahahahaha 

• I can't do it from today tho so do I start it tmro as cd1? Xxx

I'm supreme we aren't all grey xx 

• Suprised** stupid phone lol xx