Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Lol! 

If you pop it all in fertility friend it doesn't matter that you don't do it from today as CD1, it's just best to temp as soon as possible to get a proper insight. So annoying that had to miss a week of temps and it completely through me off

this month I said I wasn't going to be a mental person and test all the time.... that worked out well!!!! Lol 😝 

• Options

How can we not be mental though lol....I'm just thinking I'm away for a week from 28th so won't be able to temp properly so I might just gave a month of having fun and opk''s?xx

• Options

Ha! That's what I said this month 😂 

i am so tempted to just not do anything next cycle... no temps, no opks... I just need this cycle to be over with.... it's been horrible! 

I only get to see the othet half on Wednesdays and on weekends so opks and temps just annoy me when it falls on a day we don't see each other. I promised to stop tracking and we are away next time on CD12 so should be able to get some bding in then :) I got pg before like that, so maybe will just leave it! 

• Options

Ill make u a deal....if you don't I won't 🙈 can just keep each other going on here lol xxx

• Options

Hahaha ok 🙊😝 let crazy commence 

• Options

I've not ever temp, im bad enough with everything else without doing that too 😬😬

ive told hubby we're gunna have a break for a while, its been almost 2 years trying now (minus the mc) its just emotionally draining

• Options

Yeah it is exhausting.... fed up with peeing in a pot and taking my temp every morning. Have told the OH we will stop tracking now.... we had such a laugh this weekend like we were before and I think we just need to get back to that. Pleased we will be away for when I would be estimated to be OVing so shall see. didnt realise how stressful it would be. 

• Options

We put far too much stress on ourselves n too much pressure xx 

If I no I have you girls to vent too I think I'll be okay ....all my friends etc I can tell are sick of hearing it as they just say "it will happen" xx

• Options

Other people just don't get it. Makes you feel like a failure when it doesn't happen! 

I think af must be on its way as I am super crampy. Reckon it will be tomorrow 

• Options

No I agree hun they don't get it at all.....relax it will happen  when it happens n when ur body is ready! Dont these people understand I want it NOW.?! Lol  xxx

Af for me has gone from the initial red to like a brown discharge type....take it I should still count this as I'm cramping so bad xx

• Options

Yeah i guess so. My last AF was super light and gave me false hope it was good news.

just watching eastenders.... am all sad now :( 

• Options

I just know I never bled at all with my 2

..I no all pregnancies are different but Im pretty sure I wouldn't next time round so pointless even trying to convince myself lol xx

Iv not watched eastenders for ages so not sure what's going on xxx

• Options

Ahhhhhh Whitney just had a miscarriage :( 

i had an IB with mine in May... I thought my period had turned up a week late to spoil my weekend!!!

• Options

Oh God that's not good soap or not it's sad :(

Well I think this is af for me considering i only came off the patch end of July so my body is still adjusting xx

• Options

Evening ladies!

I'm in a bad way- started getting sciatica last night in my right bum cheek had trouble sleeping and today really bad lower back pain too. Had to take paracetamol and it didn't do anything.  I have a pre existing back injury but not had back pain like this since my car accident two years ago. I literally did nothing all weekend so not sure why it's suddenly flared up.

Your not out yet butterfly!

Sorry about your AF Kaza

Hope everyone else is doing OK?

I'm on the sofa with a hot water bottle and having fur baby cuddles. 

Baby dust and virtual hugs to all 

Xxx

• Options

Oh no Kimmi :( I had a spinal fusion in March so I know your pain! Bloody horrible. That's why I can't attribute back ache as a PG symptom! Although it does hurt after sitting on a wooden bench at the pub all day on Saturday!!! 

Hope it gets better soon.... painkillers never touched my pain pre op.... afterwards I used zomorph and a nerve pain relief 

• Options

Butterfly back ache is the worse. I normally get it before af but nothing like this. I have a day off tomorrow so hopefully if I rest it will start to feel better. 

I don't want to take anything strong just in case I'm pg. I don't think I am but trying to stay positive. 

Xxx 

• Options

Yeah I have avoided ibuprofen cold and flu. Really itchy eyes, nose and skin. af style cramps have gone now but just getting pulling pain and my boobs are really sore.... am so hoping I just have a shy one.... going to test first thing and then try and not test again until after AF is due.... or I could just stay strong and wait it out but its too difficult!!! No willpower 😂

• Options

Hi I'm butterfly and I'm addicted to POAS 😂

I have 1 Internet cheapy, 1 superdrug and 1 digi. May cave and do the Internet one but it's way to early as will only be 9dpo 

• Options

It's frigging stopped I'm so confused hate it when my body teases me.....I wish there was no inbetween with af hits or not why can't it be that simple....extremely nauseous all day feel crappie so off to sleep hopin af comes properly tmro 😩😩xx