Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• Hi all, sorry I have been quiet. CD11 for me.

Took an opk last night and there was a very faint line.... assuming I am now in the run up to O. My app says my fertile window is from tomorrow and that my peak day should be Wednesday... Will continue to test 2/3 times a day from now on but still BD'ing every other day (willingly or not!)

Hope everyone has been ok?

x

• I am allegedly in my fertile window too... carrying on as normal and trying not to think about making my escape from the OH to get a POAS from the pharmacy!!! Lol. 

Last full day today.... oiled up to the max! 

oh had been playing the BD game. Prob cos not been going on about ovulating all the time! Lol thinking of scheduling a weeks holiday every month 😂

• Here's a laugh.....image

• Now am wondering emy whether to trust clearblue as I'm other way round to you - have flashing smiley face but cheapie opk still negative ☹️ 

Good luck east coast if you test over the weekend Xx 

Habe a safe journey home butterfly xx

keeping my fingers crossed for you cer80 and  medusa xx 

• Hey ladies I'm okay.  My period is due on Monday  but I feel like it's going to come sooner. My boobs were sore earlier part of the week. But they're not so sore now. 

• Hey ladies, 

I'm happy loreli was keeping you all informed.  Appreciated honey.  

I went to this out patient hospital yesterday aflyer work because I was still vomiting. They ran some test it came back negative pregnantimage .. unltrasounds were done, they were concerned thou that my right ovary was extremely sensitive and they wanted to transfer  me to another hospital to get a second opinion.  I refused.. To ride in an ambulance that would cost me 400-500 and i was capable of driving. but I'm going to my PCP to see what can be done.  

• butterfly - that pic is sooo funny. made me giggle. Good luck as it is your fertile window time :)

I tested today 12 DPO - BFN. ARGH. **Crushed**

Thinking of you all!

• The clear blue are more likely to be positive first as they test for 2 hormones where as the cheapeis only look for the LH surge.

hope you're feeling better xxx boo to the BFN

• Any news today Ready and waiting? 

glad you are feeling a little better loviblek xxx 

• Just wondered how often you ladies do your opks when you think you may be nearing your surge? Thanks xxx 

• Louhan - I normally start testing around CD 8 and test 2x a day. Once around noon and once around 7pm. If I do a 3rd time its around 10pm. Seems to work for me and I have always caught my surge.

• I work with mainly women and it's not awkward when I go to the washroom with my stick and cup in hand LOL

• Loviblek - I hope you are feeling better xoxo

• I usually do morning and lunchtime 

• Thanks everyone. I normally do about 7am and 2pm but may add a third one in for now. 

• Wine for me today! Period is in full blast.  😂

• LovibleK what's a PCP? Isn't that a drug?👀

Hi everyone! 

Oh Emy, Ovia did have an O prediction for last month n automatically had one this month even though there's nothing. I did an opk this just now n it's very faded. Not strong like the others.

Medusa u seem super happy to have AF... or r u super happy u could drink wine? Let's all have wine today!

Wine pics anyone?

How's everyone else doing?

• Sigh.... Guess I should have waited longer than a minute for this one.... as soon as I finished typing that comment I looked back at the opk n there it is.... sigh..... here we go again...image

• Will try the other brand n see later

• No loreli that's my patient care provider..lol