Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Lol! Oh! 😂😂😂😂😂 ummmm... I knew that! Lol

• Options

Thank you starlightimage. .. my period is due on tuesday, so I'm ready to start trying again.   I wish everyone best luck this month..

• Options

Thanks for the welcome! 😊

Emy, he's supposed to book in to get tested the beginning of October, will be three months post reversal op then. I started using opk's this month though and I'm not sure I'm ovulating properly so I may have an issue there too. They've not helped cos now I'm confused!

• Options

Welcome to the confused corner Cer. I'm just waiting on AF so I could leave the confused corner n join the rest of the ladies again lol

• Options

Eurgh! My niece just posted her pregnancy announcement on Facebook. Am hitting the wine tonight. If one person tells me it's time I hurried up I will punch them! 

• Options

U hear that guys? Wait until tomorrow to post ur BFP's 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 butterfly will punch u lol 

• Options

Oh Butterfly.... I understand that pain/anger! Hang tight, It will happen for you too :) and me and all of us!!!

• Options

The witch showed her face 3days early. This cycle day 27 smh. Better luck next cycle.

• Options

Sorry Joe - I know that we are all disappointed when that happens. But - a new cycle means another chance! good luck!

• Options

Thank you Starlight. 

• Options

lol Loreli no one on here.... 

booooo to AF and BFNs 

• Options

I really hope someone in here gets a BFP soon. I could do with good news. How is everyone doing? 

• Options

Hi girls, 

medusa and joe sorry to hear AF showed up. 

Im really tired and have struggled to catch up on today's post. On the plus side opk positive and solid face this eve on CB digital was neg this morning and completely missed flashing. Never mind. I'm feeling a bit frustrated it's come on the weekend as it's impossible to get bding when the kids are around. 

Off to bed now baby dust all round xx

• Options

Morning girls, have a good trip back Butterfly. 

How is everyone today? I'm excited about getting Peak Ov in the next few days then heading into the 2ww. I really hate the first half of the month. 

Welcome to our newbies. Medusa and Jo hope af not too bad for u. Emy good luck with finding time to BD. We do need some good news Loreli, hopefully soon xxx love to all xxx 

• Options

Still got a few more hours to go.... breakfast then packing arrgghhh

• Options

Not long till i can POAS though!!! Woo hoo!!!! Have missed those strips of doom! 😂 

• Options

Hope AF isn't too bad for you medusa and Jo . good luck with your new cycles xxxx 

stupid clearblue has said error today so don't know if my hormones are strange or if something wrong with the sticks. Just typical as had flashing smiley yesterday so really wanted to see what today said ☹️

• Options

Oh no.... that sucks :( 

• Options

Managed to get another one to work now. Still flashing smiley but lines seem to be getting a bit darker so hopefully good. 

Have a good flight back butterfly - looking forward to hopefully hearing  good news when you POAS!!

• Options

Morning girls

safe trip butterfly good luck for poas, you must be nervous.

louhan can you do another one with a strong sample later today ? 

Foodiemum hope you get your peak soon, it's nice when there is a few of us at the same stage.

loreli hoping AF is going to show soon so you can start a new cycle.

kimmi how are you ? 

How is everyone else ? 

Im trying to get over my grumpy mood because I asked dh to wake me with a big surprise this morning but he didn't 😭