Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 7

Replies

• I am good! Loving being a mummy and making the most of it before I go back to work next April and DH becomes full time dad.

Oliver has another cold but other than waking more than normal at night he is great with it. 

• Aww, is your DH looking forward to it? Is he home a lot with you now or is he out working til April? Me and OH thought of doing something like that but then my company closed down and I was made redundant so the job I do now is only part time and he still works full time. 

I'm so happy your doing so well (I'm so jealous too) you should have another, your a natural. 

My little boy has a cold too at the mo. There seems to be a lot of them going around at the mo.

• Yes he can't wait, he has always wanted to be a stay at home dad and feels he missed out so much when his girls were young (now 18 & 21).  He is working f/t at the moment but his job wouldn't even cover childcare and its me that pays all the bills so it makes sense.  Saying that if I win the lottery ...

only the one for us though, it took me two years to save up enough for me to take maternity leave this time!  Plus DH is 40 this year and has 2 grandkids!

• Once you've had time to take it in you'll be ok kez x. I think it took me a few weeks to adjust last time, and imagine it's the same every time! And just because things disnt go to plan before doesn't mean it will be the same this time (this is what i keep telling myself as been told to be 'cautious' next time, if there is one, over natural birth). Exciting! And if you need blankets / baby clothes just shout!

hi Hayley, OK here thanks. Plodding on with legal cases, waiting for the next round of dates for court. Still on my own here, but things are moving slowly. There's no telling how this will go yet though. Bit of a pain really.

hows everyone else this evening? 

• Spent the evening walking Oliver in the pram to try and settle him. Ended up buying a drink and sandwhich from a petrol station and eating it on a park bench in the dark for dinner! Poor thing he is so bunged up. He went to sleep about 9.30 and is already awake again. Normally it's 3-4am if he wakes in the night so I think it's going to be a busy one tonight!

• imageBig baby belly (and the rest!) pic for you girls to see 😊. Had such a lovely baby shower. Love a good girls get together! 

• Congratulations kez! thats brilliant news! You seem so chilled about it 😊  Glad it was a short journey after your first one xx

• Beu you're looking amazing! (And I love your hair!!!) 

rustic, i hope Oliver settled more through the night for you and hope he's better soon 

sio - any sign of the witch yet? 

Hope everyone else is ok :-) xxx

• Hello!! Please need help to understand what's going on with my body. 

Stopped cerazette 29 Aug. Been  ttc since then..

I've been having this AF like cramps in my stomach and back for almost two weeks. Very painful at times.  It feels like I'm going to have afun any minute. 

Did anyone had such symptoms?  Did any one got Bfp after such symptoms? 

• Kidi I have similar symptoms in the weeks after stopping the pill.  I remember walking into town and being doubled over and couldn't stand up straight.  I googled it and convinced myself I had pelvic inflammatory disease.... Thankfully that was also the night I found this thread and then realised it was just symptoms of stopping this pill.  For me it didn't mean a bfp but fingers crossed its a good sign for you.

Beu thats a lovely picture ... I pictured you as a blonde ... I am no good at this guess the face game!

• Thanks for your answer   Rustic07. Hmmm I guess it could be stopping pain. I'll by the end of this month and find out for sure.

how long will  they last the backache and stomach cramps .It's been on and off for almost 2w.

LOL I just like the hairstyle guess everybody thinks we're all blonde haha.

• I think mine was about 2-3 weeks

• Thanks rustic and millp...my hairs crazy, just gets curlier in the rain too (think Monica from friends haha). Love the picture game, hope we've not spoiled it for each other like watching a film after reading the book!

how is little Oliver now? 2 colds already bless him! 😔

kiddi sorry can't help you on that type of pain. Hope it passes soon and you either get bfp or af so you know where you stand. 

Sio, how many days to go until your big day? And until you test?!! 

• Rustic, I remember walking around for hours during the day with my little one as he used to kick off if he was indoors and just had to be on the go all the time, I used to dread rainy days! 

Thanks Poppy, I'm a born worrier anyway so you can imagine how my mind is going into overdrive. 

Beu you look glowing and believe me im not chilled out lol.

hi kidi, my cramps lasted til af arrived sl about 4 weeks. 

• Ha ha I like your comment about its like watching a film after reading the book!

Oliver is doing ok. Think he is past the worst of it and he has got his appetite back.

Just over a week to go now Sio?  Time to start counting in days :-)

• Beu, it must be different where you are. I would love to have a scan to put my mind at rest like that! Just to see that little heartbeat so we know everything is ok.  Lovely bump pic :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  How is everyone? xxx

• Hi girls

sorry only replying now, mad weekend with the family. then last night it was to the venue to finialise all the details... aaagghhh how mad, 10 days to go. finally starting to get super excited. Af made its appearance last night. was a bit gutted have to admit. I actually did a test on Friday night as I was convinced I was pregnant so when the not pregnant popped up, there was tears. ah well over it now and it means I am going to conceive in Italy and we will have to call the baby Sorrento or Rome lol.

Beu sorry you had such a crap time lately but glad all good now. and I have to say you look exactly how I imagined you would. Loving that bump. did you get lots of lovely things at the shower?

Kez how are you feeling now?

Rustic how's the gorgeous Oliver I hope he is all over the cold now.

Kidi welcome to the thread. I think the pains for me where about 4 weeks. Hopefully they ease for you soon.

Hayley I think once you have had a mc they automatically scan you early? I know I was told they definitely would and that's here in Ireland where they don't usually do a 12 week scan.

• Glad you are enjoying your time with your family but boo to af arriving!  I think sorrento for a girl and Romeo for a boy would work ;-)

Oliver is still a little snot baby but being brave with it!

• Sio, i had mc in 2014 and then when i fell pregnant in February they told me they wont do any early scans.  They apparently only look into things when you have had 3 mc's which i think is so bad.  They then went on to say that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in mc which is now playing on my mind.  I wish they hadn't of said it.  Im going to try and push as much as i can for an early scan as right now all im thinking is that things will go wrong.  Im now 6 weeks which is the point things have turned out bad before, we found out when i was 6 weeks the first mc and last time i was 10 weeks when i started spotting but they said baby was only 6 weeks when i had the mc xxx

• gosh Hayley when I had the mc last year (at 11 weeks but like that said baby stopped growing at 7) they said after if you get pregnant again we will be monitoring you more closely. last time they didn't get a chance too because started bleeding 5 days after bfp. I know its so hard not to be anxious. You just have to take it one day at a time. I know the counsellor I saw in the hospital when I went in to have bloods done last time as I was so anxious said just keep telling yourself well today I am pregnant and that's what matters, don't think about tomorrow. Its so hard after been through it not to be anxious but you have to think this time it will all be ok. I think you should ring and say you are all worked up and its not doing you or the baby any good and make them do an early scan, They have to do whats right for you and the baby. You know we are all here though for you, so chat away if it helps xx

Aw bless poor little Oliver, I'm struggling with my cold so can't imagine what its like for a little baby.