Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 7

Replies

• Options

Thanks ladies! You're right sio, it does feel different as I know they are there - it's just whether or not they stick!

Have been managing to take some work at home where it's quieter and in any case the two weeks are fairly quiet ones work wise so I'll have things to occupy me but without being stressy. Biggest PITA is that I'm on strict pregnancy diet during 2ww and I just realised that includes a ban on all sorts of things I'd not realised. Like haggis! Booooo! I shall enjoy a vicarious glass of wine with you sio and poppy tho! :-)

• Options

The days are counting down Looby, how are you feeling?

• Options

Af has arrived for me today and from tracking this month I know I still have the progesterone deficiency as my lp was only 9 days.  Not that it matters anymore but I just wanted to know if preganancy had improved anything.  

Now about to take my first pill again.  I swore I would never go back on cerezette, yet here I am with the packet in front of me.  Ah well it has its benefits I suppose :-)

• Options

Oh rustic that must be such an odd feeling - real mixed emotions. 

I am slowly working through the longest 2ww ever. Quite literally the longest as Monday (my test date) will be the equivalent of 19dpo! Had migraine last two days which is usually bad news but we will see what happens. Can't do anything else but wait! They even say that if you start to bleed before test date you still have to test on the right day! It's going to be a long five days!

• Options

Hi girls! 

Looby I hope your are coping well with the two week wait! 

Aww rustic the dreaded cerazette .. at least if you know you definitely don't want another it's not too bad. I quite enjoyed being on it it was just coming off it! 

Right im really freaking out at the minute so I need some help. 3 days after my af ended I went to the toilet and noticed that I was bleeding a bit. It was wuite a bit and I shrugged it off as I assumed it was just my af being a bit weird and just the ends of that. 

It's now almost 2 weeks since af and I've gone to the bathroom and there was a bit of blood again?! I mean, sorry if tmi but I'm talking quite a bit of red blood not brown or anything. Has this ever happened To anyone else? I'm freaking out that somthing awful is wrong with me and when I google it (I know I know) its saying about menopause and cancer! Deffo making an appointment tomorrow but I'm feeling a bit terrified at the minute. 

Hopw you are all ok cxx

• Options

Khw - step away from Dr Google!!! Im sure it's nothing to worry about. I've had weird periods on occasion and you do panic but Google will just freak you out! And you know it! :-P Do see Dr though as I think that's what you need to put your mind at rest! I'm thinking of you. x

• Options

Khw could it be implantation bleeding? Mine was not spotting at all ... I though af had started early that cycle but I was actually pg. even if its not that as Looby says I have had odd months with bleeding at odd times so try not to panic.  Easier said than done i know!  I always found just when I thought I knew my body and my cycle it would do something odd to confuse me!

first day on the pill and I have been feeling sick and dizzy all day.  i woke at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep till about 5.30 ... typical as Oliver slept through from 9pm - 7am!! Clearly there are some going on it symptoms as well as coming off it :-/

• Options

ha I know good old pessimistic dr google! Well I have calmed down now as the bleeding has stopped but it's so bizarre how it comes and goes! its like i picked a scab and it bleeds for a bit and stops. Reading away from the cervical cancer threads, it doe say stress and I have been incredibly stressed recently but today is meant to be 'most fertile' according to my app and now I'm worried that I can't bd?! Lol. I'm going to need a bed at the Drs I seem to visiting every week 🙈

Rustic it can't be implantation because me and hubby only bd for the first time this month on Sunday. Would it happen that quickly?! Lol. 

Oh no really going back on symptoms? That pill is the devil! X

• Options

No probably too soon for ib but if you are most fertile now it could be ovulation bleeding. I would get that every third cycle when my lazy right side ovary released an egg. Get BD!!

• Options

Hi ladies

logged on for a quick five mins to see how you all are. Having the best time. Rome was fabulous but absolutely loving sorrento. It's gorgeous. All we have done is eat and drink wine. Did freak out a bit after a few wines the other day and think I'm in 2ww but then have said to myself be realistic. You know you have to have treatment to get pregnant so stop thinking it's miraculously happened. So now I'm relaxing t I'll worry about it next week when we go back to the clinic for our reassessment. 

Looby dare I say migraines are also a good sign?? I absolutely believe it's worked for you and that next week you are getting that bfp. Stay positive xx

aw rustic. The dreaded pill  Even though you know it's the right thing to do id  say it still feels crap going back on it

khw step away from dr google. He's a terror Xx

• Options

Sio i drank more in the 2ww when I was pregnant that I normally would do in 2 months! if you are pregnant at that stage there is no placenta etc so the baby is not feeding from you so it's not likely to be a problem.  You only have the one honeymoon so enjoy it, which it sounds like you are.  i love Italy and sorrento is on my must do list!

Looby we are all on this countdown with you xx

• Options

Well ladies I just had an experience. my dr decided he best had a look inside to see if there are any obvious problems. but being male he has to have a chaperone in the room. Fair enough. So that's 2 people observing the fact I haven't shaved down there 🙈 Then he couldn't find my cervix! So had to get another dr to come in and have a look. so 3 people staring at my lady garden with a bright light. Great! 

Good news all seems ok and I have a healthy vagina from what they can see. The bleeding i coming through my cervix so they think it's polyps in my womb. So have been referred for an ultra scan so need to arrange that appointment on monday. Have my 21 day bloods on Saturday too so everything is a go! 

this TTC malarkey I think is sending me a bit crazy!

Sio glad  you are having  wonderful honeymoon! Italy is so beautiful! Hope you are enjoying the wonderful wine and limoncello!

Xxx 

• Options

Khw. Too funny. I think you may realise now the ttc when you are having issues involves leaving all your dignity at the door lol. You'll have more people looking at your bits then you can imagine. 

thanks rustic you made me feel better. Loving Italy so much. Sooooo weirdest thing has just happened. Ok so today had awful pain at base of my back and stomach. But it eased. Went  dinner and a few drinks. Anyway just came home went to toilet and well ok sorry but tmi here my knickers had blood on them. It was a mix of pink and red and a good bit of it. I'm 7dpo so really not sure what's going on. I'm normally a 32 day cycle. My app this month has me down for 33 days. Honestly feel like it's af starting but I swear I am never early. Most likely on time or a day late but never early so a week early is out of the question. I'm afraid to think it could be implantation bleeding. Never had that before. what do yous think?

• Options

Well it could be ib, timing would be right... or you could have been overdoing it with the BD, you are on honeymoon after all ;-)

The fact you have been so relaxed on holiday may have worked its magic but only time will tell.  My pregnancy certainly coincided with the most relaxed week I had had in months if not years, as well as the most alcohol!  Just keep relaxing and enjoying yourself! When are you back home?

• Options

No it's af. Just got up for toilet and it's like full on, completely red blood. Gutted. I stupidly thought we might have had a chance. 

• Options

oh no Sio, and while you are away too!!! Boo!!!

maybe with the wedding etc your body is all out of whack and it's mucked up your hormones.

This af of mine is a really tough one.  Not had one this bad/heavy since I was a teenager!! Actually now thankfull I am back on cerezette and won't have to worry about it again for a long time.

• Options

Oh sio, that's crap. Gutted for you <hug>.  At least you're having the lovely honeymoon to act as a distraction and I'm keeping everything crossed next month is the one for you - it will have started off positively by being relaxed on honeymoon which can only be a good thing.

khw that's priceless! Made me laugh out loud. I have lost all dignity over the past couple of months with the number of health professionals rooting around up there. DH said the other day he was scared to go near me as he doesn't have a medical degree! Lol. 

Days are ticking by. I bought the test yesterday but am determined not to use it before monday!

• Options

Oh no sio that's really crap, thpical for what we girls have to go through!! Af on your honeymoon. Massive boo to that. Go and get a proseco breakfast 😊 I was so excited for you when I started reading your posts. In fact it even crossed my mind that this could still be like rustics pregnancy...

loubylou youre doing incredible! Try to wait until monday if you can Hun, it will be worth it. 

Boo to a bad af rustic. Like you say, that pill was a nightmare to come off, but it does have its perks when you're on it!!

khw bless you, it's like an out of body experience isn't it when something like that happens!

• Options

Have you finished work now Beu?

Looby which brand test did you buy? When would af normally be due? Only 3 more sleeps till Monday!

• Options

Yeah thank goodness rustic, I'm shattered! Only 17 days until B day 😊 Although everyone takes great delight in being patronising and pointing out that the chances are the baby will be late..too excited now for it to be late!!