Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could i Have gotten Pregnant?

This will be my first baby and me and my boyfriend (now fiance as of yesterday!!) of six years are ready for a baby . we are both financially stable and emotionally physically and mentally ready for a baby but here"s the dealio  we have been trying for some time now and i get a little let down every time the test comes out negative (we tried twice) but i think we just got the timing wrong so i started tracking my period and the first day of my last menstrual cycle was on september 19 and it ended on the 23rd i have a 26 day cycle (just learned that) so i start ovulating 2 dys after my period on the 26th my ovulation day was set on October 1st we had unprotected sex on the 23rd 24th and 26th or 27th the ejaculated in me everysingle time and i laid there for 10 minutes every single time could this be it ??!!

Replies

• It's very unusual to ovulate on day 6 of your cycle.... it's usually 10-14 days in.... so if your AF was 19th September Ovulation would be from the 29th onwards. when I have a 26 day cycle i ovulate on day 12. Cycle starts the day of your period not the day it finishes. It's best to have sex 4 days leading up to ovulation, the day of and the day after. 

Best way to track is to take your basal temperature every morning before you get out of bed or do anything...

• Sperm can live up to 5 days inside so you may have caught it....