Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Extremely faint BFPs

13»

Replies

• Jasjasi!!!  What's the news;)??  Is the Little Professional overdue or just have had him?  My friend just had her baby girl today at 9am... Made me realise that it has been 9months...and we are still without a baby... 

• Sorry I forgot to update... 

My boy Leon was born last Monday, weighing 6lb8oz. image

• I wish you lots of baby dust 

• Iv just come across your thread, I just wanted to say that this is the loveliest little success story, so heartwarming to hear how you finally got your baby after all those years of trying. There really is hope out there for all of the women struggling to conceive.

Congratulations he's perfect 🌹

• Little Leon!! Ah! So lovely and charming!!  😍 Congratulations guys! Such a precious treasure for life xx best health for the Family.    I hope you are doing okay?  Both body and mind? I know,  it's not something to think about that early,  but keep it in mind :) thank you for finding time to reply and share Leon with us.  Much love xx

• Just a little update. My boy is going to be 1 next month, this year has flown by. I suffered with severe post natal depression but thankfully much better now. Any baby news from anyone? image