Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help with pregnancy tests! Photos included :)

13»

Replies

• Looking forward to finding out your blood results:)

I had terrible lower back pain with my first born and a lot of UTIs/discomfort in bladder hadn't realised I was  pg as was my first and cycles back then were 35 days!

All still sounding promising and I can see a faint line!:)🍀

My last 2 cycles I had every pregnancy symptom thrown at me! Back ache, heart burn slight nausea, sore nipples metallic taste then AF would come!! It's so hard to tell now😖

Xxx

• I know what you mean MMA.... I feel all those things now and am only CD7 (most likely) so frustrating. 

• I'm cd 7 too:) starting opk this afternoon:)

• Cycle buddies once more :) am keeping quiet about all things baby related so the OH doesn't freak again..... 

• Help! Pregnant or not? What do you girls think? I am only 1 or 2 days past AF due date..clearblue was taken last night and first response this morning with SMU.

imageimage

• I can see the lines ( clearer on clear blue) Test 2mrw with fmu or even better Sunday as H got doubles in 48 hours and you'll get a much clearer result:) 🍀

• Grrrrr these phones!! HCG ( not H got!)

• Hello all, my pregnancy tests have really faint lines (Barely visiblue) Could you tell me your opinions please if it's a bfp or negative. Thanks xximageimage

• Looks positive to me!! Congratulations x

• Bfp I'd say 😀

• The past three days I have been having on and off pinkish discharge or very small amount of bleeding and only when I wipe. My periods normally come every two to four weeks my last period was the 15th September (I think) I haven't had one since I haven't taken a pregnancy test as am terrified to. I really want another baby but I have also had to miscarriages in the past. I have been getting slight crampy feelings and some sickness. Been feeling sick on and off past couple of days. Literally threw up a little in my mouth yesterday, but that that might have been cos I had water legs after getting off a boat lol,I do not know what to do.

• Take a test it's the only way to know xxx