Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4

Replies

• Boom loreli!!!!! Get shagging 💥 

• Hahaha I'm with butterfly xxx

• I reckon that will be super dark tomorrow :) 

• Hey girls,  sorry I wasn't posting as much as before. Busy at work. Got home late then weekend was busy at home, my brother just announced a baby.  So happy for them! 

What do you think of my picture.  Actually of the last one from the bottom I just took.  I am going to believe it is an indent. image

• Lol! I will surely shag again tonight and tomorrow  night lol

• I can see a line on a few of them you no hun xxx

• Thanks Kazakhstan I am dpo 8.  Not getting my hopes up yet. Let's hope it is.  Ttc 1 year :(

• Sorry,  my stupid phone corrected me. I meant kaza 

• Haha kazakhstan lol xx fingers crossed for you hun would be ace xxx

• Oh girls i am still feeling really bunged up and snotty. I read somewhere that often early preg women can get a cold as their body puts all its effort into settling the egg.... rather than fighting germs. Is this true? Am i symptom spotting again? 

Still no sign of af.... no tummy ache like normal and no spots. Feel really hard round my tummy area rather than bloated. 

Wish i had some tests, desperately trying to hold out a few days! X 

• Wetting myself here medusa with the Kazakhstan lol. Meduas there is a line there, are you testing with fmu tomorrow? Fingers crossed for you.

kimmi glad your feeling a bit better

foodie sorry to hear your feeling rough but it all sounds very promising 

loreli get busy girl

lou I hope your ok keep us updated, worried about you.

butterfly I hope AF does arrive and u have a been cooking. 

Kazza how long are you planning to wait to test again ? 

Babydust all round xxx

• Made me giggle too emy xx

The streaky brown has completely stopped now I'm so confused still spotty as hell and still feelingnauseous and tired I really don't no what's going on il test tmro I think unless af hits me....I don't no where I am I don't no if I'm 14dpo or cd3 tmro so will just see what happens I suppose 

• Wondering if it's too late to do another opk n see.... oh screw it! I've caught Butterfly's poas obsession syndrome lol!!!

Off to poas I go!

• Still no AF, slight temp rise and BFN.

af is due tomorrow.... or I am only 4dpo today. Feel absolutely terrible still too :(

think there is a horrid virus going round. Eyes are so sore, sinuses killing and headache.... could be pre-AF symptoms but never feel this bad with it. 

I am thinking now that my OV was delayed. Bloody hell :( 

• image still a BFN from me 😣xxx

• Boooooo to the BFNs. I wouldn't mind feeling so rough if it was a BFP!

have doc appointment today but bet they say just take fluids and rest. Been doing that and still feel crap! 

If it's the female doctor I may ask her about my multiple positive opks and weird periods And cramping. 

• Good shout to ask xx

I'm getting so fed up....cervix still mega high n clear mucus....(there's a big bump on vaginally wall I haven't a clue what it is)

Just want af now so no where I am xx

• Yeah I am in 2 minds.... af tomorrow so that I know am not going mad or the chance that i did ov on the weekend and the chance that we may have snagged it!!! I was convinced that I ovulated cd14 though as had really bad cramps and felt fluey. But then again I had that on Friday too..... doesn't explain all the positive OPK sticks though. That's what has confused me the most. 

trouble is will be another 10 days of hell of waiting. 

Have googled light af after an ERPC and it is really common.... 

• Ah right well may be good news for you...you going to wait to test til you would have done next 2ww? Or sooner?xx

I hate my body right now xx

• I guess the next 2ww..... grrrrrr so a week on Friday/saturday. If that is the case then it will be the day we go away for the weekend! So annoying. 

Still getting crampy pains but they seem to be the norm at the moment which again I will ask about if it's the lady doctor. 

I think i hate my body more! Xx