Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4

Replies

• I just burst into tears lol pathetic...just want to no either way...don't think I'm pregnant so want af to hurry her butt up....dreading the thought of ovulation while staying at my dad's for a week as me hubby and kids will be sharing a room so sooner af comes the better 😣😢 

Let us no how Dr's goes xx

• Will do. Waiting now. Waiting room full of babies 😢

• Told me I have a flu type virus and to stay off work for the rest of the week. Gah! 

Also said about my cycles and he said to wait until a few more and then go back... that's what I was planning anyway. Said after a procedure like that it can take several cycles.

checked my scan from 2011 where my right ovary was polycystic.... that's the ovary i ovulated from when I got pg so it must have corrected itself 

feel a bit more reassured now 

• Morning ladies!

Butterfly ur doc turned out to be a he? Lol! Get well soon hun!

Sorry about the weird bodies girlies... mine is weird too.  

How r u doing Emy and Foodiemum?

How's everyone else?

Took the opk.... 

image this one is the last urine last night

image this one is FMU

Think it happened already for sure..  will check using the afternoon urine later. 

• ooooooooh exciting Loreli! 

Yeah a guy!!! Lol... 

in bed with tea and plucking up the courage to tell work I am going to be off all week.... gulp! 

1dpo today then :) I am either 14 or 4 dpo 😂

• am stopping the seven seas vitamins.... have heard so many things about it messing peoples cycles up. 

My FF is all over the place this month. Convinced my thermometer can't be working properly. 

• Hi beautiful ladies.

Kaza - try not to be sad, that is how I felt last cycle. This is cycle 8 for me and I am just about getting used to the idea that these things take time!

Butterfly - sorry you are still poorly, I hope you feel better soon, but at least you don't have to deal with Jekyll and Hyde for a few days.

Are you any better Emy? I hope the little Emys are all better now.

Loreli - def into the 2ww now!

So I am due AF today (CD30) - still no sign. I am dreading everytime I go to the toilet but still no cramps, no spots (like at the age of 31 I still get acne - but my face has cleared up!?)  My OH says that my tummy feels hard. I really hope this is a good thing! xx

• ooohhhhh forgot to mention that my nips are swollen and constantly erect. Only hurt when touched.... weird body activities x

• Oooooooh exciting :) fingers crossed for you. 

My nipples are really sensitive too... makes me think I did OV on Friday... that's when they started eating super sensitive... 

my FF changed my OV date to cd20 now from cd14.... all because of my temps not being complete because of a few missed ones! Can't be right because my opks were negative.... and my temps jumped because I wasn't sleeping because of the Jekyll situation!!! Potentially have another 10 days before AF shows!!!!! 

And to top it all off if I do start "af" I will be convincing myself it's an implant bleed Because of the new estimate of being 5dpo!!! 😂

Taxi for one to the crazy farm please?! 

• Still no af and cm is now increased again watery and cervix still high

I'm fed up xx

• I was trying to convince myself that I was going to be lucky this month. but now pretty sure af is going to turn up tomorrow...and I feel really sad today. I have more spots appear today then I ever did as a teenager 😕 Boobs are feeling weird. I really am driving my self mad! 

• Least we can all be miserable together!

my cervix is still high too with white/watery CM. 

Lets all check into the funny farm 

• That could be the way forward 😉 My cervix is high but cm has died roght down 

• 1 way ticket to the funny farm it is cos I give up this month xx

• Me too..... 😜

My cm is only there when I check now where as before it was loads and had to change the undies 🙊😷

now am feeling really bruised and twingey. So fed up.... is af tomorrow, a week today or 10 days??? Aarrgghhhhhhhh 

• I felt something like a little thump in my left side.  Maybe it's gas or maybe the egg erupted lol! But I had breakfast and it shouldn't be gas.... I guess... #mindtricks 

Saw a pregnant Lady walking on the road last night with a young baby barely walking beside her and her free hand struggling to carry her groceries....  why the f*** do women sleep around with guys who can't b there for them or help them? Who wont take care of their responsibility? These aren't the girls who should be getting pregnant.... we are! 😔😔😔😔😔 I judged her too quickly I told myself. I stopped and offered her a lift. Before I struck up a convo she started cursing how now he got her pregnant he's saying it's not his and the other one did the same thing to her.... I tried telling myself that's she's not the stupid one to choose dead bead guys to open her legs to.... my only response to her was that she should have used protection or not sleep with random men... her response... he promised to help her out financially coz she's unemployed.... I turned up my music n said "I really love this song" n let her out at her stop shortly after that. 

I'm not making excuses for men, but as women, we need to be smarter about who we decide to sleep with or have a family with etc. 

Sorry for going off on a rant but I'm here trying to have a baby with an awesome man who has none and these goats just get pregnant if a man sneezes on them. So not fair!

Sigh....#emotional

• Give me 2 tickets to the funny farm. I'm checking me and my imaginary friend in🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Oh loreli I totally understand what your saying xxxx

• My friend is pregnant with a bloke she doesn't live with and never will...the fight constantly he questions who's baby it is, didn't go to the scan...

She keeps texting to tell me all her knew symptoms, the baby's sex and movement etc...

She knows what I've been through, I get she's excited but it's like a constant kick in the stomach...

• Winds me up too.... so frustrating! Saw a filthy git I used to go to school with earlier.... few years older than me.... one of the renowned lot.... sat in a car with baby on board.... why are these idiots allowed to breed? 

I have had to unfollow my niece on Facebook and I havent seen her Other than in passing since the day she told me about her PG - 2 weeks to the day after my miscarriage.... and kept going on about how it's unplanned and they werent happy about it..... dont get me wrong I am pleased for their to be another baby in the family but I don't want to know right now. Since she has announced it, not one member of my family has asked how we are... almost like oh that baby's gone.... but we've got this one!

am seriously considering spending Xmas with my Ohs family so am away from bump and baby talk. my idiot BIL will probably put his foot in it like usual and say something insensitive!

thats my rant over!!!