Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4

Replies

• Options

Wow...I actually am going mad.

Ive managed to wake myself up this morning because I was dreaming about being pregnant!!  So I got up and tested but negative...does anyone els use the Internet cheapie? 

• Options

I use them bincey 

Omg very over the top dream about being pregnant 😣 still no af for me xxx

• Options

Don't ask me ready.... i am having A mental cycle! Temp is up today and no AF... delayed OV it is.... whoever has 2, 2ww back to back. Stupid body!!!

thanks for the well wishes.... didn't sleep great last night... probs why temp spiked. OH always falls asleep and then wakes up at 4am and has to go to work.... waking me up too!!!! 

Tired.com.... .... 8dpo is too early to test chick.... we all do it though!! Lol 

i need more sleep lol

• Options

I'm gonna lose my s**the soon 

Bfn again...loser over here testing til one or the other happens n I really want a here now x

• Options

I tested too... BFN. Stupid delayed ovulation 

• Options

😢😢

• Options

Chin up ladies 

Still no ovulation here no smiley face cd12

• Options

So AF is due the day before we go away for what should have been our weekend away over ovulation....assuming I did ovulate on Friday.... humph. Going back to the place we went to the week after my MC. Would be so amazing if we could find out that a rainbow bubba was on its way.

also I may be able to win over the OH in terms of tracking as he will be confused as to why I am not on yet and not PG... well if you let me track properly I would know wouldn't i?! 😈

Ready, CB digital are really good.... now I know why it didn't confirm ovulation when I used them this month on the first stick.... 

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

Bloody spammers... p*ss off 😡

• Options

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear you are all a bit in limbo 😞 The waiting game is so awful isn't it? Each day seems like a lifetime. 

Went to doctor yesterday about my heavy bleeding but she wasn't very helpful. Gave me a prescription for some hormone tablets to stop the bleeding but why on earth she would have thought I wanted hormone tablets when I told her we were ttc I don't know. Luckily the period from hell seems to be slowing down today so think I will start doing my opks again but no idea when I will ovulate. Was cd18 last cycle. Really wanted it to be earlier this time but with all this bleeding it  prob won't be. Butterfly I have also started seven seas this cycle so that too may affect my ovulation. I can't decide whether to stop them or not. 

Hope all you lovely ladies have a good day and fingers crossed for some good news soon xx 😘 

• Options

Yeah... there is another girl on the seven seas thread on here that hasn't had her AF delayed too.... 

i mean I have been stressed but nothing like I have been previously and it's never affected anything... can't believe I have another week to wait. 

• Options

Hormone tablets.. that sounds sucky... sometimes I wonder about doctors 

• Options

Think I will stick with seven seas this cycle as looked at ingredients and only seems to be vitamins etc so can't really see anything in it that would affect cycle but who knows? Hope you're feeling better soon butterfly xx 

• Options

Thanks Louise. So fed up with knowing I have the 2ww all over again!!!! 

has put paid to my weekend of bding next weekend now :( annoyed. 

• Options

So i gave in...... 

• Options

OMG :) that's so exciting!!!!! Congratulations xxx what dpo are you? Xxx

• Options

Finally we have good news :) 😘 

• Options

16dpo CD31.... am so excited! XX

• Options

That's amazing.... when did you test last? 

Giving me hope now!!! Hahahahaha I was still BFN at 15dpo today..... but pretty sure am 5dpo 

so pleased for you xxx