Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4

1444546474850»

Replies

• Options

Hi Emy. Not tested today. Going to test again tomorrow with a frer to see if line getting darker and can't decide whether to do CB digi or not. Think I might. But have been cramping today so been worried even though I know a bit of cramping is natural. Looking forward to seeing your test tomorrow 😃Fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

• Options

Good luck ladies.... how exciting 🙊 Bfp central :) 

• Options

Thank you butterfly Xx your symptoms  sound really promising - when do you plan to start testing?

• Options

Morning girls, after that test yesterday fully dried the like was quite obvious, was excited about testing this morning but got a BFN and to top it off a temp drop. Looks like I'm out. I'm feeling really down and cried for the first time over it in 7 months because now I will have to go ahead with my operation next week. Feeling sad 😢

• Options

Oh no Emy :( sending hugs 🤗 

these tests are awful aren't they? :( Really wish they hadn't been invented.... least if you have your op you know you get to start afresh afterwards with a brand spanking shiney new cervix 😘 

@louise am only 6dpo and AF isn't due until next Friday so still super early for me.... have a stash of hcg strips so may just use those to extinguish the testing addiction.... if AF doesn't arrive next Friday then I will go out on Saturday and buy a proper test. I have no willpower so if there is one in the house it will get used!!! 🙊

Am trying not to think about it this cycle as fed up with the disappointnent.... plus I want to get a job and be able to honestly accept something without being up duff and having to hide it!!!

interview this afternoon so fingers crossed 

• Options

Oh no Emy that's rubbish 😔Was it the same kind of test you used yesterday? Bear in mind it's still very early for you to test . My periods not due till tomorrow or Friday and I remember you were 2 days after me. It is such an emotional rollercoaster isn't it? How much has your temp gone down? 

Butterfly i will be really surprised if you wait till a day after af is due before testing with a proper test 😂 You won't be able to resist! It would be good if you did manage to wait though as at least you would have a definite answer. Good luck for the interview this afternoon xxx 

• Options

Hahaha! I have got loads of the IC sticks to keep me going! Hahaha! With me out of work at the moment I can't afford to waste money on proper tests! 

Thanks for the luck.... it's a telephone interview, but I still get myself worked up into a tizzy over things like that! 

• Options

Aww emy sorry your body is annoying xx 

Mine is annoying too....I did a tesco digi n was not pregnant  but then the strip inside shows this......image what is going on....anyone? xxxx

• Options

Awwww sorry Ems.... this really sucks .... I'm waiting on AF so I can do the HSG

• Options

Hi everyone, we've noticed this thread is really rather long now and it's it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices, so we've started you a new thread over here. 

If you could all head over to this new continuation thread, that would be great.

We'll lock this thread later today so you all have a chance to see this post, and so we don't have two chats gong on at once. 

• Options

@kaza aren't you 6dpo like me? Will be way too early to show anything yet I would have thought. 

I don't know about the strips in the digitals... do they not work the same way as the OV sticks where they look at different hormones? X

• Options

Yes butterfly I'm same as you going off opks but was my step mum that tempted me...il keep the 1nd test til it's actually time I'm an idiot xxc

• Options

Just a reminder peeps, your new thread is here! We're going to be locking this one now.

NEW THREAD HERE!