Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4

Replies

• Congratulations.... xx

• Congratulations foodiemum!!! 

• Thanks all. Still sinking in. Im working from home and OH is off until Monday so we took the plunge to test..... 

I last tested with the strips a few days ago and BFN not even a glow. Just reassure me though.... this does look good doesnt it? Does it need to be as strong as the other line? X 

• That's a massive dark line :) I would even go as far to do a digital if you are past AF due date... 

i am so pleased for you, really hope I am not too far behind you X 🙏🏻

• Wow foodiemum that's fantastic news!!! congratulations!!! Really happy for you both xxx

• Thank you.... I am super excited. Its been a long time coming and my advice to you all is just relax. I wasn't temping just BDing every other day from end of AF. I cant believe that it has taken 8 cycles!

I hope you are not too far behind me too... I am hoping it will  be your month and the weird cycle/2nd ov is a special second chance.

xxx

• Really great to see good news Many Congratulations foodie so chuffed for you WOW r group is not cursed lol.

Louise is ur bleed due to coil removal.

• Me tooo..... I have had a weird feeling that we wouldn't be Pg together since we started chatting on here.... I soooooo hope am right. 

And yeah hoping that I Either have a shy one or  that I got my second chance at OV on Friday 

x

• Would not wouldn't gaaaahhhhhh

• Hi ready - no not had the coil. Had a miscarriage end of July so my body just seems a bit haywire since then . Hope you are well xx 

• Ok.... so I know I need to get off google and rest but something made me look up high pulse as I feel like my heart is racing still....

says in early pg a woman's core temp goes up to 37.8 and their pulse goes up..... errrrr that's the exact same temp the doc gave me yesterday and said my pulse racing...

am I mad to think that what I have isn't the flu after all????? Or wishful thinking? Is that crazy taxi still on standby? 

• Foodie oh my goodness congratulations wahoooo 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Butterfly Your could have caught the virus as your immune system is supposed to be low in early pregnancy. 

• my FF was trying to tell me I ovulated on cd20 but have gone back over all my posts on here (like a mad woman) and seen that I started feeling like this last Wednesday and also that my OPKs on tues and wed were dark but not pos, so all points to OV on Friday. 

I think i am just sick. Wishful thinking drives you mad right?! 

• Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and hope it's ok for me to join you! I've been stopping in to read but thought I should finally join in to say hi and ask to join your thread.

First, congratulations Foodie! After following your thread it's exciting to see a bfp for one of you! I hope the rest of yours come quickly!

I can't say for myself if I'm actually in the 2ww or just in the dreaded wait for something to happen at all.  We are ttc #3. Our first two are 12 and 9 yrs old. We always knew we wanted another child and now that we have overcome cancer (my husband), we don't want to wait any longer for the right time to come. 

We are on month 11 and the 7th cycle. So far, it doesn't look like I've been ovulating the last few years. The best we can figure is that stress and hormone imbalances have wreaked havoc on my cycles, caused weight gain and now i'm an unpredictable mess. It was making me crazy. Once we decided we were really going to get serious about ttc, I started seeing an acupuncturist, changed my diet, started getting in exercise (all in an effort to be well and try to rebalance hormones). I had already been charting to try to understand if my body was doing anything (ovulating) on account of the irregular cycles and being followed by a gynecologist to try to sort it all out.  Overall, in the past 8 months since I decided to get my health back in order, i feel much better, have lost weight and I think (fingers crossed).. that I might be in the middle of a somewhat normal cycle for the first time in 3 years. .. still not sure if i ovulated or not but the other signs (although not perfectly timed) were closer to what they used to be years ago than what they have been in a really long time.  (I actually stopped bleeding after one week of AF (I've had constant spotting after AF for the past 3 years and cycles ranging from 45 days to 3 months), had ewcm, positive opk (not timed well with ewcm) and now am just waiting for who knows what to happen. I have not had a temp shift though.. I'll take this step in the right direction, but I'm with all of you in that I just want to know what is going on!

.... sorry for the novel, hope it's ok to join you!  I'll try to keep future posts much shorter. Just thought i'd give some info on why i wanted to join you all! 

Fingers crossed for all of you.. and me too that something is working right!

• Hi hopefullysoon....what a journey you have been on....I'm trying for number 3 too currently 15dpo (I think)

Hopefully it  will be soon for you xxx

• Welcome :) 

glad you are getting back on track after a rough time! As you can see we are the weird bodies gang!!!! 😂 

what i have learned is that temping is key..... my erratic and missing temps are now keeping me guessing and also a positive stick doesn't necessarily mean OVing as I am finding out this cycle!!!! 😢

Keep up with the temps and the OPKs and fingers crossed for you 

xxx

• Thanks Kaza!

why is the wait so hard? .. I have to read back, have you tested? How old are your kids?

• Aww it's so difficult isn't it....tested yesterday and this morning and nothing 😭 trying to tell myself my body getting back to normal after the patch I was on...had spotting Monday for 2hours n was like very light discharge til Tuesday was hoping late implantation but still BFN so God nos 😥 

My boy is 7 and my girl is 3 next month how about you and yours? Xx

• Ignore me I just reread your post sorry 12 and 9 😂xx