Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4

Replies

• My boys are 12 and 9. I'm 37 (soon to be 38).  I'm on cycle day 26 (no idea if any DPO at all). I did have some pink tinged cm the past two days (barely any but slightly pink) which i used to get years ago for a couple of days before af when i had normal cycles. i would be shocked if AF actually came within 30-something days and as much as i want a bfp instead of AF, atleast I would feel like maybe things are getting back on track.

• fingers crossed for you. We are all here to help and support each other :) x

• no worries Kaza! It's tough to keep it all straight! .. and it was a long post! :)

• Haha Im not very good at taking everything in in one go xxx 

I'm with you on wanting to know where you stand I'm hanging on thinking af would show by now and with the bfn tests I'm hanging too....hope you get one or the other soon....waiting is definitely the hardest part x

How u feeling butterfly?xxx

• Welcome hopefullysoon xxx yes it sounds like you have been on an extremely long journey. Let's hope your bfp is just around the corner and then it will all be worth it xxx 

• well continue to torture myself brought another test this afternoon but still bfn. ive told myself I'm gunna leave it for a few days and just see what happens 😳😳 (yeah right) xx

• Sorry to hear about bfn binceysmummie 😞 Fingers crossed for your next test xx

• Feeling really awful this afternoon :( probably the worse I have been all week which sucks.... am in bed, tired but can't sleep.... not  doesn't help :( need to try and switch off 

• thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Yes, I hope you feel better soon butterfly or that it's for the best reason ever that you are under the weather and that it's leading up to your bfp!

Bincey, hope your bfp is right around the corner.. i'm with you though.. I always psych myself up to wait, tell myself no testing and then I cave.. sigh.. hang in there!

• Thanks ladies.... I am a poas addict!!! 🙊

• Thank you ladies...

This poas addiction is expensive... 😂😂

• I'm a poas addict too 😂😂 xxx

• Omg congrats Foodie that's amazing! 😘 so happy for you.

Welcome hopefully! 

So 11dpo and AF cramps bad this evening I'm 100% positive the witch will be here by the morning. 

Bring on the wine this weekend 😂

Love to you all ladies xxx 

• Thanks Kimmi! Hope the witch isn't what comes and you get a bfp instead!

trying to see the bright side.. dr's have been following my progesterone levels for a year and so far they've been super low (like .5 or .7) in what 'should' be the 2nd half of my cycle which is what tells them i haven't been ovulating. I had it taken yesterday and it's 7.2. .. that is way higher (for me) than it has been. The bright side is it's an improvement, right?! .. just so confusing that I don't have a temp shift to go with it but I'll take this improved number and hope that it's a sign that hormonally (if that's a word) all of my work and efforts to eat 'clean', to lose weight and overall wellness may finally be paying off.. fingers crossed on that front! .. also trying not to get ahead of myself..

• Hi hopefully  welcome xx

I am trying for #3 also and going for bloods to check hormone levels on 21st 

Can i ask(don't feel need to answer) are you over weight by much.  I just joined slimming world this week to try to shed some weight to help this process along and although I am a size 14 trousers i have 5 to 6 stone to loose according to slimming world so now on a complete downer as to were start with that journey

• Have the doctors helped in anyway persribing anything to help kick start ovulation aged 35 here and worried also how time flys by was 23 when i tried for my 1st son and took 18mths so not much hope at this age if it took so long when i was in my prime fertile years then

• Hi Ready and Waiting,

I hope your bloodwork is good on the 21st.

I don't mind answering at all.  Sorry, I was out volunteering tonight after i posted earlier and couldn't answer. I had a total of 2.87 stone to lose (40 pounds here) and have lost 2.5 of that since March. I've been going for acupuncture, walking daily and have cut many things out of my diet (dairy, refined sugar, white grains, raw food.. those are the main things.. sounds like there's not much left to eat but once I started figuring things out there is quite a bit i can still have, it's just being more prepared and definitely takes more time).

I am taking metformin (they think i might have PCOS).. I need to educate myself more but my endocrinologist figured that I was not pre-diabetic but that I had insulin resistance which affects ovulation somehow.. The metformin can then help with ovulation but aside from that I'm not on anything to induce ovulation.  If no BFP or sign of ovulation before November or December then they'll want me to take something to induce ovulation and they are referring me to a fertility clinic.

It took 6 months with each of our old two (like you) in my more fertile years when I was regular like clockwork..  The 2nd one I had lost 20 pounds (or 1.4 stone) and right after that got pregnant. I think my hormones and fertility must really be affected by carrying extra weight and I sure hope that these efforts will pay off. I definitely feel a lot better overall in many other ways too so it's helpful regardless but I do desperately wish for the happy result of adding a baby to our family!

I hope this is helpful to you Ready and Waiting.. what is Slimming World? How long have you been ttc?

• Hiya ladies! 

Welcome Hopefully. We r crazy with weird bodies!

HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU FOODIEMUM!!!🎉🎉🎉

Everyone else I'm sure your turn will come soon too. 

How's Emy doing?

Butterfly how r ya?

I'm thinking of putting off ttc for now.... simply because I probably need to take a break from trying. OH isn't too pleased and said I don't have to try but he will so he's gonna follow my app n dtd whenever he wants lol poor thing? #blesshim

• Morning girls 16dpo now no af and no bfp....I can't cope with this anymore xx

• Ahhhhhh that's so cute lorelli... bless him!

i am just going to leave everything next month I think..... although will probably drive myself crazy not tracking!! After this month, god knows  what's going on!!!!

i am still hanging around waiting lol.... 16/6 dpo today 😂 Keep dreaming that I am pregnant though...,: it's so weird. probs just cos i want it so much!!!! 

Another day in bed for me!!